“Nice Golf Club Restaurant - Worth a Visit!”

The Grill Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Carefree
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carefree Highway & Scottsdale Road
Description: Nestled in the heart of The Boulders and overlooking the 18th and 19th greens; The Grill offers an elegant, yet casual setting for an exceptional dining experience. From the Calamari Fritti, Maple Leaf Farms Smoked Duck to the Zinfandel Braised Short Ribs and Cedar Smoked Salmon with Parmesan Pearled Couscous, you will truly feel the passion and love that Chef Martin puts into each of his creations.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was looking for breakfast before golf, and found The Grill at the Boulders Golf Club. Service was great and the Breakfast Burrito was outstanding. Great way to start the day.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The calamari was undercooked, the bread was hard, and the chicken lacked flavor. Terrible. And to top it off the waiter dropped my used silverware in my lap. When I asked the waiter questions about the menu all he could tell me was "the portion size is big."

2  Thank jenauth
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We enjoyed breakfast at the grill every day we stayed at the Boulders. The food was good but our waiter, Brian, made it an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

All I'm saying is it was one of the best meals of my life. Lovely service as well. You can sit inside or out (we sat in) Everyone else's food looked lovely as well. Yummy 1st class.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The grill had amazing hamburgers. They were so big, neither my husband or I could finish them! The menu at the grill is not overly large but what we had was great. The grill is small but relaxing.