“Bliss”

Waldorf Astoria Spa
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Carefree
More attraction details
Owner description: Restore your body and mind at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Our 33,000-square-foot spa offers stimulating revitalization through the art of massage, therapeutic baths, and refreshing treatments. Beautifully infused with ingredients from the desert environment, treatments created over 50 years expertly applied. Before and after your treatment, unwind in locker rooms that instill a heightened sense of peace. Lounge and detoxify in steam rooms, saunas, and the O'furo, a traditional Japanese bath. Allow time for meditation in our signature labyrinth. Sip a rejuvenating drink in our circular tea room, while enjoying vibrant desert vistas. Recline alongside the heated swimming pool nestled against ancient boulders.
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I am just adding my raving review to the many before me. I enjoyed wonderful massage treatments, but the most impressive part are the facilities - gorgeous!!! Even if you don't want to pay for a treatment, at least go and enjoy the beautiful gym, outdoor pool with hot tub, the wet areas inside the locker rooms (sauna, steam room, Japanese pool, resting room). It all is blissful, and well serviced.

2  Thank TravelandLearn_11

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful spa at the Waldorf Resort.
Good gym, classes, treatment options, restaurant and pool area.
Very attentive and professional staff

1  Thank Susyabbo
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My daughter and I each had a massage. Top shelf all the way. The facility is beautiful and soothing and very zen-like.

2  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nothing special about my pricey massage experience. I expect more when at this level....did not compare to experiences at similar properties.

TheBouldersResort, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experience at the Golden Door Spa. Sharing your valuable feedback enables our staff to improve the services we deliver to each guest.

I am truly regretful that you did not receive an experience that surpassed your expectations. Our intention is that every guest depart the Golden Door feeling entirely rejuvenated and replenished. We hope that you will allow us a future opportunity to demonstrate our many strengths.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

From the reception staff, to the fitness instructors, to the service staff...everyone was super attentive and wonderful. Could not ask for a better experience.

2  Thank Gabbyola