“fantastic value”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
windsor
“fantastic value”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The choice of food was great and the portions huge. Very good value considering there is nothing else for miles around. The staff were also very friendly and welcoming.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Albany, New York
“SLOW food service!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Our experience was ruined due to the restaurant's SLOW food service. Our group tour bus stopped here so we could have lunch & shop at the Cameron Trading Post. We’d been allotted an hour & a half. Unfortunately, after our very SLOW food service, we barely had 5 min. to look around the Native American Arts Gift Shop, their beautiful gift shop - very disappointing! The food was fine at the restaurant (3*) but I would have loved to spend some time shopping as it looked like they had so many interesting items. If we’d known ahead of time how long it would take between ordering our food & being served, I don’t think we would have ordered lunch here. In fact, I think most everyone on our tour regretted having lunch here, instead of having the time to shop or browse. Anyway, I would have enjoyed our lunch much more if we hadn’t been on a tour. I’d only suggest dining at this sit-down restaurant if you have plenty of time to spend at the Cameron Trading Post & are not limited by a strict touring schedule.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank fba5
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Navajo Taco”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Since I booked a room in the Cameron Trading Post hotel several months ago, I've been looking forward to having a Navajo taco. It was the best one I ever had! Also the dining room was spacious, decorated with gorgeous rugs and, best of all, had huge windows looking out on the Little Colorado canyon. The service was great, too.

chicago
“Navajo Burger Rules!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped here while on our Detours Tour of the Grand Canyon. We had a half hour stop to shop and pick up dinner. We decided to get a Navajo Burger served on delicious fry bread. We also tweeked the menu a bit and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, which we also requested to be served on the fry bread. They were both served with fries and packed very well so we could enjoy them in our tour van. The sandwiches were just delicious! I could eat them daily! The staff was very helpful and our order was ready in about 10 minutes.

• Visited June 2014
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Authentic Navajo food with really large portions”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I enjoyed this restaurant quite a bit. It is in the Cameron Trading Post (reviewed separately). It is about 15 minutes out of the way from the route to the Grand Canyon. I sought advice on what to order because like I am sure most of you reading this, you have never been to a Navajo restaurant. I was told the Navajo Taco, a side order of fry bread with the honey all of which was good. On my own I got the Prickly Pear shake and it was super tasty, the best part of the meal actually. The portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. I definitely recommend stopping here on your way to the Grand Canyon or wherever your travels are taking you.

• Visited March 2014