“Unique and friendly service”

Cameron Trading Post Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Cameron
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ate both breakfast and dinner at the Cameron Trading Post Restaurant on our trip to and from Page, AZ. Both meals provided a lot of well prepared food. The food was very tasty and was well cooked. The restaurant is very nicely decorated with Native American baskets, rugs, katchinas and pottery. The service was very good, the staff was attentive and friendly. We were very impressed with everything that the restaurant had to offer and the food was a great deal for the price.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant located at the trading post, is a good place to stop when traveling near the Grand Canyon in AZ. The menu features the expected fare of burgers, sandwiches salads and some more local items featuring a number of Navajo specialties. The service is good and they are friendly folks. Some mexican items and Southwestern items as well are included on the menu. Some of the portions are big enoughto share if you are not real hungry.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped here after leaving the GC and heading to Monument Valley. We had no choice as this seemed it be the only restaurant around so our expectations were low. We were pleasantly surprised! Our server was a pleasant young man who gladly shared Navajo culture with us. We ordered the Navajo Taco and they were huge and delicious. They were served on traditional fry bread, a first for us. Prices were reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Outstanding restaurant. Gave a variety of Southwester & Navajo fare. Also had considerations marked for vegetarian & gluten free meals. Excellent wait staff. Beautiful surroundings & views. Beautiful display of Navajo Art within the Resturant

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Since I am from San Antonio, arguably the taco capital of Texas, I had to try the Navajo taco and it was impressive. The thing arrives on its own plate with its own zip code; I mean this "taco" is huge! I felt like Adam Richman was going to jump out any minute though and challenge me to finish the whole thing in less than an hour!
I did actually finish the taco and have to say that the fry bread was great, a little greasy, but great! The taco rather reminded me of a cross between a huge flat puffy taco topped with the ingredients from a burrito - plenty of lettuce (a whole head of iceberg I think), meat, beans cheese, tomatoes, all good. Wish I would have had a little guacamole and pico de gallo though. . . perfect!!! I would trade some wampum for this grub anytime!