“A must go place.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had lunch here on our way to GCNP. I had the mini Navajo taco. Don't let the word mini fool you it was the size of my plate. The fry bread was sooo good. My husband had the Navajo burger. It was a hamburger with the fry bread as the bun. He loved it. They bring a spicy spread you can add to it if you want your burger spicy.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were driving to Page and what a wonderful stop. The beautiful decorated restaurant is worth seeing and it's cool and welcoming. Thankfully we shared plates- ENORMOUS.
Shop also worth browsing and we bought one of the beautiful vases decorated by the Navaro .

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We came across this very busy establishment on our way from the South rim Grand Canyon to the North Rim. What a GREAT find. It was very busy. My husband said it was his BEST LUNCH on our 12 day vacation. Their specialty was a fried bread for everything from burgers, sandwiches and as a side to their chicken stew. He had the Beef sandwich with sauted onions and au Jus. I tried it and it was DELICIOUS and HUGE! He couldn't finish it which is unusual for him. I had a simple grilled ham and cheese sandwich on regular bread and it was very good. This is a place to lodge, dine, shop and buy touristy stuff. The architecture inside was very pretty as well - from another era. And as another reviewer mentioned the rugs are beautiful. Happy shopping and dining!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I made a special effort to eat here, based on all the glowing reviews and recommendations. I will say that it is just OK. Certainly nothing to get hyped up about. I wanted to try the Navajo Tacos, as everyone talks about how great they are. When I asked what type of meat was on the tacos, I was told that there was no meat on the taco. I am not a vegetarian, so I opted for another selection, as did my wife. The service was very slow, so don't go here if you are in a hurry. I really don't see what all the hype is about with this place.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stopped here after driving the south rim of the Grand Canyon.
Very nice restaurant. Friendly staff, Clean, Good Food and Great Atmosphere. I had the Navajo Stew. Very Tasty and came with a huge piece of fried bread. Our friend had liver and onions I will have to take his word that it was good because I'm not a liver and onions person. Everyone else had very good looking sandwiches. We got there very late just before closing and we were not rushed and the service was very good.
They have a huge store with many locally made items. Many Native American pottery and jewelry. My husband was very happy that the store was closed by the time we were done eating.
I would highly recommend the Cameron Trading Post Restaurant. Get there way before 9p so you can shop in the trading post. I will next time I go.