“It's a bed, don't expect more”

Days Inn Bullhead City
Days Inn Bullhead City
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bullhead City
“It's a bed, don't expect more”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here because of good reviews. I wish I hadn't. As a single female traveler I did not feel safe in this spot. The hotel has exterior corridors that faced a side street. The hotel was full of semis and work trucks. The rooms were cheap but not clean. The carpets were dirty and the bedspread had a nasty looking stain. Towels were worn. Breakfast was a minimal continental. The only positive was the staff. They were very friendly. Wouldn't recommend this hotel for women or retirees as there are also no elevators and I had to carry my bags upstairs.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank 77889900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Brunswick, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room was not clean. Power went off during the night and stayed off. We reported it to the Front desk. They said they didn't know when it would be back on. the next morning still no power and no one at the desk seemed to care.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank Gregory T
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mark,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Unfortunately the power outage was an issue beyond our control, the power went out on the entire block. The power company was not able to provide us with any information which is why the front desk staff did not have any information about when the power would return.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-754-3000.

Howie Kanji
BEST WESTERN Bullhead City Inn

Travelers are raving about these Bullhead City hotels

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very good motel - good nights rest - very quite - breakfast good - friendly an helpful hotel staff. Highly recommend. Located in main part of town with restaurants close by. Scenic view of Colorado River across the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great place to stay. The attention to details is great and appreciated. Breakfast had an array of choices - you could do a mix of healthy - eggs, waffle, cereal, toast, or add the delicious stuff - muffins, biscuits and gravy etc.. TVs are up to date, nice, flat screen TVs. It was clean, staff was awesome. Pillos - so soft - the reason I stay with the Best Western Chain!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Cheri H
Hudson, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This Best western was "okay"---casino atmosphere--room was smaller, fairly clean-breakfast was fair. mattresslike a rock! Gambling is the main concern here. Lots of gambling, restrurants available in area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Floridagal893,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you and your little princess again on your next visit to the area.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 928-754-3000.

H. Kanji
Best Western Bullhead City Inn
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was looking for a pet friendly hotel. I found this place on Trip Advisor and made my reservation two months in advance. The man who booked my room over the phone could not have been nicer. When we arrived, Debbie at the front desk could not have been nicer! I had requested a ground floor room. We arrived at about 1pm and she called housekeeping to see if our room was ready yet. She apologized that we would have to wait 10 to 15 minutes. The housekeeper in our room was very nice, saying she was almost finished. We had booked a pet friendly room so I kind of expected the room to be shabby and dog smelly. Boy was I surprised to walk into a nice, fresh smelling, clean room. The coffee pot and mini fridge were a welcome addition as well.
There was a shady grass area for our dog to do her business not far from our door.
It is nice to know that Best Western understands that just because we travel with a dog does not mean that there will be damage to the room. Our princess is well mannered, quiet and calm.
The free WiFi was easy to access and the signal strong.
We will be back.

Room Tip: Two story building with parking in front.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Karyn F
bwbhcinn, General Manager at Days Inn Bullhead City, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Karyn,
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you and your little princess again on your next visit to the area.

H. Kanji
Best Western Bullhead City Inn
Topock, Arizona
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was a very nice example of the Best Western chain hotels. Clerk checking in was great, morning clerk was very nice.
Enjoyed the hot waffles for breakfast, wish that they had included some fresh fruit and yogurt as an option for our grandchildren but overall I can't fault them for putting out a decent free breakfast.

The only thing I don't agree with at BW's is that you have to pay a non-refundable fee for your pet. I just don't see that as reasonable when so many customers have well-behaved, house-trained pets. IMHO, my little 5# chihuahua shouldn't cost that much for an overnight stay.

Our grandchildren loved the pool and insisted that we spend quite a bit of time downstairs, not that we are complaining! ;) I found the pool area clean and the water clear (always a plus in 118 degree temps.) We even had shade in the afternoon, which is a huge blessing in the dessert!

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pool so you don't have to hike so far with little ones.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Harrah's Laughlin
Harrah's Laughlin
#1 of 11 in Laughlin
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Days Inn Bullhead City? Share your experiences!