“Best Onion Soup Ever!”

Add it.
Lisa's Bistro
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stopped in for a girls night of decompression and gossip. My friend had the build your own salad and I had the onion soup. He salad came out and looked amazing! Fresh ingredients and visible beautiful! She said it was one of the best salads ever. This is the third time I've had their onion soup and I have to say it is wonderful. It's got a rich onion taste with the right amount of seasonings, they cheese melts smooth and creamy, and the crouton inside the soup remains firm and doesn't turn to mush. The staff was great, the owner even came out and had a chat with us. It's just got a nice quiet atmosphere. They have plenty of room for special functions and even have a nice secluded room for my intimate group gatherings. If you haven't been you are missing out!

There are newer reviews for Lisa's Bistro

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

As a Cuban- American "pork" is our MAIN staple. Very rarely do we move away from our comfort zone and experience it cooked in a non-traditional method. Thank Goodness for getting out of the box & going for it Beat's style. He killed it!!!

It was a deconstructed beef stew, it was very flavorful, tender & DAM good! Can't wait to have this dish again someday.

Beats does it AGAIN ....he cooked his own version of beef stroganoff it was Soooo good!!!
I will be honest I am not a fan of this dish, never was, Beats changed my mind. His is unreal!!!

Lisa's (owner) sex-tini was delicious. Her homemade desserts are tasty. We love them all!!!

They won our hearts as Beats (chef & owner) & Lisa (owner) are TOTALLY super people! Genuinely want to make there customers happy.

Total hidden gem!!!

*FRESH FOOD!
+TOP QUALITY
*GREAT TOP NOTCH MUSICIANS

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with my friend and tried the onion soup, I love a good onion soup and theirs was amazing. Flavor was out of the world, cheese was ooey gooey, he crouton perfectly toasted so it didn't become mush in the soup. It was just amazing, I can't wait to go back and try it again. Her sandwich also look great and my son raved about the lasagna I brought home to him.