“worst service”

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

It took them over a half an hour to even get our drink order. We were there almost 2 hours just waiting for our food.when itfinally came out was cold. Waitress was barely seen through the night. Worst service I have ever experienced.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank proudmommy1227

Los Angeles, California
“Your average Chili's”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Was here for dinner. This is the typical Chili's - nothing special about it. Service was good, food was typical of a Chili's. For some reason, when you enter a restaurant with a child (she's 10), they always want to seat you in the back near the kitchen. I absolutely hate that spot - it's a busy and noise area. We decided to wait for a booth to be cleaned up near the front, which the hostess did with pleasure. Our server was attentive and even suggested a few things from the menu, and was also knowledgable about the dishes. I can't eat spicy foods anymore and had a special request on a spicy shrimp dish, asking if they could make it without the spices. She was more than happy to put in the request for me. Our server came to our table several times to check on us, which is important to me, and did not give attitute. She was a lovely girl, wish I could remember her name.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!