“Good Family Dinner”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We decided to skip the casino restaurants on a recent trip to Laughlin and go get sometihng a little more like comfort food.
Perkins is a nice family place.My husband ordered Brinner ( breaskfast for dinner) and had a nice sized omelot with pancakes that he enjoyed a great deal.
I went with the Captain's platter which was a latrge portion of fish, clam strips and shrimp for only $11.49. Came with a nice salad and fries.
We took home a slice of French Silk Pie and wished we had brought home 2 because it was really tasty.
They have some nice $10.99 dinners that include a beverage and a slice of pie too.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I visit Perkins about 2-3 times a week. We always have good food and the service is always great. The $10.99 complete meals with pie included are a great deal. Very nice oldie music in the backround. I love it.

Reviewed September 6, 2008

I had the Turkey Club Deluxe Sandwich on wheat bread not toasted and it was VERY GOOD! but I should of ordered a differend side that came with it because the fries were not as good tasting, maybe they should use a different oil. Overall its a good restaurant
Melody