“good breakfast”

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sitting on the bluffs of the beautiful Colorado River, our diner serves as a welcome stop after a day of water play or perhaps a long night of clubs and gambling, just over the river in Laughlin. However you’ve worked up your appetite, you’ll fill it here in our newly rebuilt building. The original building burned down in 2016. Though it was a devastating loss, we were proud to reopen almost a year later with nearly all our same team members. This team is seasoned, enthusiastic, and ready to serve. You’ll be in good hands here. Follow the highway into town. We’re in the Safeway parking lot.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stopped in for breakfast nice restaurant food was average, coffee vey good,I had an omlette which was a little over cooked,the service was fair and priced mid range ,good location,friends told me the fish fry was worth a visit!-Im game!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited twice while we were in town Friday for fish fry and Sunday enjoyed Prime Rib both were delicious. Staff is friendly Waitress Christine was great on Sunday.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Went in for dinner last night, our waitress Jackie was amazing! She definitely made our first visit a wonderful experience!! The food was delicious, we will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

My wife, two friends, and I stopped at the Black Bear for dinner. Our orders were all different. I ordered the steak....I should have known better. Our waitress was not very attentive; the restaurant was not extremely busy. Everyone of us had one item missing from our meal and we had to flag down another wait-person to ask our waitress to come back. Long story short: The meal was average/below average and the service was poor. I have eaten at Black Bears in other locations and have enjoyed a vey good meal and excellent service. The waitress may have been new or she could have been having a very bad day...I don't know why she was so inattentive. All things considered, I was very disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Six of us had lunch at the Black Bear Diner. We had a wonderful meal. It’s great that they have breakfast all day long. Three of us had breakfast and three had lunch. One of our group had the Grizz. This is a huge breakfast; three eggs, two large pancakes, sausage, bacon, and ham in addition to hash browns or American fries. There was a lot of food and it was excellent. I had two eggs with hash browns, corned beef hash and a fresh, hot biscuit. It too was excellent. Another in our group had two large pancakes. We had a bacon cheeseburger, a patty melt and a taco salad. All of the servings were very large, served fresh and were very tasty. Robert, our server, did a great job of taking care of us and the cost was very modest. This is a great value.

Date of visit: October 2018