“Remodel”

Bullhead City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remodel”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Salad dressing is the best ! Food is ok it's just the building and decor is shot.the owner is an alcoholic and just doesn't care.

• Visited February 2014

Prescott, Arizona
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Getting tried of the casino food - got a recommendation for Antonucci's. Gnoochi and veal dishes were excellent. Service was prompt and very attentive.

Visited February 2014
Laughlin, Nevada
“Very Good Italian Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had a party of five, and since my husband and I arrived early, we waited at the bar. Gus made an excellent margarita. He and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was excellent, as was the food. Antonucci's has a homey, family atmosphere, quiet and clean. We are new to the area and were pleased to find a high-quality Italian restaurant with affordable prices. We'll be back often.

• Visited January 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“The food is excellent service was only ok.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had seen this place many times but never managed to be there at dinner time. Last night I made an effort to get there. It is a nice quiet place. Not fancy but nice. Got seated right away but it took a few minutes before I ever saw my waitress. The menu looked good and I found a spicy chicken dish that I thought would be good. The food was excellent and there was plenty. It came with bread and choice of soup or salad. The food came quickly. My only issue was the service was slow. She seldom came by the table to see if there was anything I needed. There was a long time my drink was empty that I never even saw my waitress. Not enough to keep me from coming back but annoying. I will try it again some time when I come back to town as the food was that good.

• Visited January 2014
Canyon Lake, California
“Always a Great Meal”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We come here on special occasions and they are always very helpful. The food is very good and there is always plenty of every entree so you can easily split it to make it go further. They do charge a $1 plate fee to do so, but it is worth it. Great Lasagna!

Visited October 2013