“Happy happy birthday!!!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was the loudest....warmest...and biggest let down of a restaurant ever. There were about 6 birthdays... for which everyone of them was played a horribly loud Japanese techno birthday song. While that was playing loud enough to cause sudden deafness.. the waiters were walking around.... banging bowls together. The temperature in the restaurant was way past 80°. Which made it incredibly uncomfortable. I do not recommend this place...at all

1  Thank Natalie K

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My dad loves this place, my argument is the fact that everything taste the same! From the shrimp to the chicken to the steak. The rice is not bad!

I personally don't find it enjoyable to sit around a table with a bunch of strangers. Not to mention all eyes on whomever is being tossed the shrimp across the table on too their pocket, or hat. Exclude the theatrics & serve quality tasty food & I m all in!

Great place for a young crowd...I m sure they would find the chef entertaining :)

*Noteworthy
Their lunch specials are the way to go!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

There is no other place in Bullhead City like Samurai Steakhouse. I have no yet had their sushi, however, the Hibachi food is just amazing. I can't honestly say I've been to a Hibachi that was bad, but, in Mohave County, you just wouldn't expect to find this good of food. Now, you get what you pay for, so be prepared! But understand, it's well worth it!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a tepan style restaurant with regular tables for traditional menu meals. Do the tepan where you sit at the grill and the chef put on a cooking show! Wonderful experience and priced right.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

A Benihana's style restaurant, but much better. A good friend treated my wife and I here and we really enjoyed it. Quality ingredients and large portions, along with the fun and entertainment of it being cooked in front of you really makes for a great evening!

Go for it and try it for yourself!