“Cold Food”

China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
“Cold Food”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I went at 1:00pm. We have been there several times and every time is worse than the last. What keeps the food hot must have been off. The fried fish that I have each time was cold! The booth we sat in was in terrible disrepair. The chicken that my wife had was so hard that my wife could not eat it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JimandSuki_11

• Thai first
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Good food, great price for lunch”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I ate there last week in July 2013. We have eaten here many times before and there is always good food and plenty of it. The price for lunch is very reasonable compared to dinner prices when the prices go up. Also, all day Sunday you pay dinner prices even for lunch, just a tip for the budget minded.

• Visited July 2013
“good food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Me and the wife usually get the buffet to go.The buffet is a standard menu they do not change much except of seafood night.I like the egg foo young and bbq pork the beat.My wife really enjoys their garlic beef and Japanese style chicken.The best part about this place is they do refresh he buffet often so the food stays hot. unlike most of the buffet's across the river.WOULD of gotten a 5 except for the lack of change .Gets tiresome seeing the same food every time you go in.

• Visited May 2013
Imperial Valley, CA
“Great food and variety.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with my Grandparents. The food was very good. They offer a large variety of entrees. If you're taking kids that aren't crazy about Chinese food, they have a few selections like pizza and chicken nuggets for them.

I tried almost all of their dishes they offered that day. They also have a sushi bar with some good selections. When your done eating, save some room for dessert. Offering ice cream, cream puffs and other pastries; youlle really want to not over eat.

• Visited April 2013
“Good Variety”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The atmosphere leaves a little bit to be desired, but the food is plentiful and tasty. You find a lot of the Asian population eating there. Reasonable prices.

Visited February 2013