“Dog at the table!!!!”

Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I used to enjoy eating at China Buffet until I saw people sitting at a table with their dog!!! This was NOT a service animal but a household pet! They were feeding the dog from the table!! The employees were aware of that a dog was eating at the table next to us. They justified it by saying that the place was not busy and soon going to close. I couldn't believe it!! I will never eat there again. (BTW, I love dogs and have three of my own. But I would never consider taking them into a public restaurant and having them eat off the table.)

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The China Buffet is a nice place to eat. There is always a good variety of food,even pizza, so the kids can find something they can eat there too. They have salad bars,a shushi bar,a dessert bar and 3 other food tables. They run a special before 4 p.m. during the week for around $6.00 (all you can eat). It's a nice clean place and quiet.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Dropped by right around noon on a Saturday, expected it to be busier than it was. Food all was fresh and hot. One secret to chinese buffets is always go during the prime lunch and dinner hours, not late. Daughter loved it, but she is a Panda Express fanatic too. We thought it was just average. Probably one of the better if not only place to get a buffet like this in the area. For the price of just 6.99 for lunch it is a great value. They did have a sign saying "Take all you want but eat all you take" or you get a surcharge. That seemed uninviting and unnecssary. There was no General Tso's chicken on the buffet, which seems to be a first for a chinese buffet. Staff was friendly enough. Place seemed clean. Overall it was worth the price for a quick fast food chinese lunch.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

FRESHly prepared Chinese/Japanese cuisine in a spacious room, not crowded and no pressure to hurry up and eat. Good Food!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I went there around 7:30 to 8 p.m. for dinner (they close at 9). Half the food containers were empty and what was left was either cold or lukewarm. I have never, ever, been to a buffet that stops putting out food hours before they close. It was obvious by the state the food was in that it had been put out after 6:00 p.m. NOTHING fresh- not a thing- was put out the entire time we were there. I still ate it because I was very hungry and hadn't eaten much all day and regretted it. There's some things even Tums can't fix.
The chow mien noodles were greasy and hard, the broccoli beef had broccoli that was half yellow and barely warm, the egg drop soup so disgusting I couldn't take more than one bite of it. The dessert jello was actually hard enough I needed a fork for it. It's all you can eat and a total waste of money since half the stuff is gone and what's remaining is there because it's gross.
They must do something right because at lunchtime you drive by and the place is packed. But diner beware; they do not put out fresh food after 8:00.
Also, even though we arrived more than an hour before they closed, our waiter was clearly annoyed that we were there. Not good service.