“Pizza fest”

D'Angelo's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Pizza fest”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

This is the neighborhood pizza joint. The restaurant is situated right in the middle of a large residential area but don't let that fool you the pizza is really awesome.

I had the blonde one and the girlfriend had the white one both are worth coming back for.

The beer selection is what you would expect from a local restaurant. If I had to write a negative review about something it would be the use of iceberg lettuce at the salad bar. A green leaf or red leaf lettuce would not only be more appetizing but look much better.

“The Best!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza in Bullhead! The only place we get our pizza and pasta from. Everyone there is always so friendly. It is a little hidden gem.

“Good Italian food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I just have a few comments...
1. The first time I was in there the customer service was not that great. I took forever to get my check and even longer to pay it. It wasn't that busy, so I got pretty irritated...especially when I could see workers standing around talking and if I can see them, they can see me.
2. The second time I was there the service was way better but they weren't busy at all, so we'll see next time. Also, I didn't really mind but there were children sitting at the bar and by children I mean under 12 years old. Not too sure on the laws but I believe that is illegal and if you're going to check my ID to sit down, there definitely shouldn't be children at the bar.
3. As far as good goes...
The Chicken Parmigiano was just okay. The chicken was way over cooked. I always try the Chicken Parmigiano every Italian place I go and it could be a lot better.
Now, the Chicken Alfredo was the best I have had in a long time!!! The sauce was outstanding and the portion was great. Even later at home heating up my left overs the sauce didn't get oily or clumpy and the chicken was thinly sliced instead of the typical "strips" great choice. All in all, I would go back again and give the customer service another try:)

• Visited August 2013
Bullhead City, Arizona
“Best pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

LOVE their pizza, best I've ever had. Calzones and salad bar are great too. Friendly staff. Always busy, especially on weekends. They must be doing something right. Good selection of beers. Off the beaten track and not very big. Well worth the trip. Moved here last year by way of California and the East Coast. Still best pizza anywhere. Always take visitors here.

• Visited June 2013
“Always great!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

D'Angelo's is a fabulous restaurant! We have been there many times and last week had a cousin down from Washington that wanted to go there everyday he was here!
Wonderful food, staff and attitudes, also pricing is very reasonable.
Highly recommend going for for the lasagna and salad bar!

• Visited June 2013