“Update”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Update”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

As so many other places in Bullhead they start of great then they let it go . Firehouse has discontinued serving lunch the food was always great dispute the bad service ..Now all they have is coffee and bad service forget about it .

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank gatorm

Thousand Oaks, California
“Great Bullhead Find!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have eaten breakfast and lunch here and every time the food and coffee have been great. This place beats just about any place in Bullhead. Breakfast sandwich and lunch Panini's are wonderful and the atmosphere is really nice with all of the firehouse decor. Our only complaint is the service has been really slow every time. Whether we order at the counter or wait to be served, there is a wait, but it's worth it!

• Visited October 2013
“Nice relaxing atomsphere ,go for the sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I go for the food not a coffee drinker . Nice relaxing atomsphere beats the Pastrami joints at the car wash . Love the club sandwich nice place to meet friends for an hour lunch . Salads are great nice and cool inside . Plenty of wonderful deserts . Nice break in the day

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank gatorm
“Not just a coffeeshop, the food was excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My hubby and I stumbled across this little gem while on a day trip to Bullhead City, AZ. We were delighted that it was not only a coffeeshop, but a wonderful restaurant as well. We were greeted warmly by a young man right as we walked into the door. It took some time to decide what to have for lunch to do the wide variety that was on the menu. My hubby had the clubhouse sandwich and I had the Strawberry almond chicken salad. Both were not only delicious, but more than either of us could finish. My hubbys sandwich was piled high with lots of turkey & ham. His soup that he had for a side dish was delicious as well. My salad was one of the best I have had!! The spinach was very fresh as well as the strawberries. The chicken was very moist and plentiful. The dressing was delightful also. The atmosphere and decor were very enjoyable. Lots of Firehouse memorabilia. A cozy coffeeshop that meets a small town cafe. We will definitely be back the next time we are in town. The only negative if you can really call it one is once we had our food the server didn't stop back by for quite some time, but we were enjoying our food so much we didn't really notice until the very end when my hubby could have used a re-fill on his soda. She did offer him one to go, so that more than made up for it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Susan S
Orlando, Florida
“At work”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

There is a Firehouse coffee in my work buildng so I stopped of for coffee, very tasty. I can't say about any of the food though as I did not taste it.

Visited March 2013