“Firehouse Coffee ~ Fabulous Food, Amazing Staff 5 Stars”

Firehouse Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed April 18, 2013

There are certain places in this world where when you walk in, you just know it is going to be an amazing experience. Well who would have thought that it would be in a coffee house in Bullhead City, Arizona called the Firehouse Coffee Roaster?

First of all, save some time to walk around and take in all of the décor on the walls and all around. We all love those men and women that put their lives on the line for us day in and day out!

Now, on to the outstanding selection of food. By the way, we went 4 times during the week..... would have been more, but I had to catch a plane out of Las Vegas.

The coffee: They sell an amazing array of Specialty Grade Coffee. Ever tried Tanzanian coffee?

The Menu: What I devoured in in 4 visits. Karen's Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad. Roast Beef with Green Chili Panini. Mandarin Style Organic Spring Mix. For Breakfast I had their Mexican Quiche - scallions, ham, with a side of hot sauce. To die for. Oh, and also their Eggs Benedict. A serving that could have fed 4 people. Oh and a Jalapeno cheese bagel.

Their staff is wonderful! And the Owner, Karen is a gem. Beautiful. A smile from ear to ear. And most importantly, a heart of gold. We came in to purchase 2 slices of their Mexican Quiche for a friend in the hospital that loves it, and lo and behold they were out of it. Karen pulled her people together and made us a full quiche in 2 hours and she included the beautiful dish on loan. Who does that? Heart Hugs from all of us to Karen.

Lovely people. Fabulous food. Beautiful Décor. Amazing Staff. 5 Stars.

1  Thank Pat A

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

The assortment of bakery goods was great, the coffee was just ok. I got a free croissant with the purchase of my coffee, the croissant was perfect, the coffee ...let's just say, I've had better. The coffee tasted old and bitter & I chose the mild blend. I will be back for the croissant, not the coffee.

2  Thank cathee74
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Really the best coffee I've had in a long time. I ordered a cappuccino and they actually made a cappuccino! Dry with great foam!

1  Thank planetWandering
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This review may be a bit premature, as we have only been there twice, and have only had Coffee and Cinnamon buns. However I can tell you the coffee (and I love my coffee) is 2nd to none, The cinnamon buns, I can't say enough about. Hot, large and scrumptious! Looking around me, I saw people eating sandwiches etc, and they appeared to be thoroughly enjoying themselves. The ambiance of the cafe itself is unique. A well deserved tribute to our emergency services. If you haven't been there, it is a must-stop!

2  Thank Caser41
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Wow if you need a boost, try some of this coffee. !! guaranteed to wake you up and get you going. !!. The sandwiches are good but the coffee is great.

1  Thank ross k