“Food good...service was questionable. In need of management.”
Review of El Palacio

El Palacio
Ranked #23 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our first time, maybe last. Went for Sunday brunch today after church. When we walked in food smelled good, but no one to greet us so we asked the other patrons waiting if they had given their names they said no, just stand in line and they take you in order. What seemed to be a manager comes out & says it will be a wait they are short staffed .only have 3 waiters. Instead of apologizing he seemed agravated that people were there to eat. Buffet was extremly limited. We actually got served in a timly manner, but staffed seemed very put out. Our waiter energized serving the 4 blonds next to us but we pretty much had to fend for ourselves. Why would you be so limited in staff on a Sunday brunch morning. Staff had time to bring ice bags to one the blonds that had a sore angle. This place in desperent need of qualafied management.

1  Thank littledogranch

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Pretty much run of the mill good Mexican Restaurant. Full Bar and private rooms. Food is good and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I went on the advice of other members and was dissapointed in my selection. I will say the salsa was good as was the bean dip. I ordered Shrimp Burritto and was dissapointed, It consisted of shrimp,refried beans and rice with a few fresh pieces of avocado inside the burritto. It was served with refried beans and rice as a side as well and was bland, I added some salsa to spice it up a bit. The marguerita I had was good.

I would not order that again but might go back for a second look, not sure as yet though.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The taco bar on Tuesday is a great deal. Tacos a buck each were great and filling. The spinach enchilada dinner was wonderful, large portions and very filling. Service was very good and our waiter was attentive. They have a place for pets on the patio and you can order meals for your pets as well. They meet the needs of the entire family and you will leave stuffed.

2  Thank Jerry_Rita
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The service was excellent and the quality of food was outstanding. The ingredients were fresh and were did not seem to be reheated or left overs. I have a problem when it comes to sensing food that has been reheated.