“Very dirty Carpet fresh overpowering!!!!!”
Review of Days Inn Buckeye

Days Inn Buckeye
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Buckeye
Seminyak, Indonesia
“Very dirty Carpet fresh overpowering!!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Have my 2 cats as we are moving to Texas. We picked this place as they do take pets. My two cats would not leave a spot by the door and kept rolling in it like a dog! The carpets are filthy and the refrigerator has a stick "yes a real stick from outside" as a replacement for a broken part on the door! As my cats had already traveled 12 hours In a U haul
I stayed! But unless you don't mind filth go a little further downs the road and stay at a Super 8 or look at the room before you rent as this place is not cheap!!! I stayed at two other places on this move that accept pets and they were clean.
So in general the whole place is a filthy mess!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cowboypennyalice
Sam S, General Manager at Days Inn Buckeye, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
we already replace carpet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mission
Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed in this hotel because it was close to friends we were visiting. The hotel was poor value for money. We stayed the night before in a Holiday Inn Express in Phoenix. The cost was about the same; but the HIE was much nicer - bigger, cleaner, better service and breakfast.
The breakfast at the days inn was one of the poorest we have encountered. Some white bread and pastries, coffee and bananas.
The hotel is located close to the Interstate and there was lots of noise from the highway

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank HHTAP
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I called the hotel before I made reservations and asked about their cancellation policy and was told I could cancel up to 24 hours before my arrival date. I went on the hotels website and carefully reviewed the details before I made my reservation, noting that it said, "If prepayment is required, a charge would apply to cancel." And I quote, "IF." No where did it say a prepayment was required for my reservation. I made a reservation for Saturday and Sunday nights and no prepayment was charged to my credit card. On Thursday before my arrival date, I called the hotel and spoke to a young woman at the front desk, asking her to cancel my reservation. She check her computer and told me the reservation had already been cancelled. I asked by whom, as I had not cancelled it, and was told that the website had cancelled it. I asked for a cancellation confirmation number and was told there wasn't one as the reservation was cancelled by the website. I asked that she assure me that the reservation had been cancelled and that I would not be charged. She was adamant that it was cancelled and I would not be charged. On the following Wednesday, I was charged $104.02 by the hotel. I called and asked why, explaining in detail the steps I had taken and the man at the desk said reservations made on the website could not be cancelled. I would like to know how they can charge me for a reservation that they actually cancelled????

Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Bucerias, Mexico
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We have been travelling around the USA and stopped at this hotel by chance. What an excellent place. The staff were the BEST! The rooms are clean and we couldn't hear the traffic from the highway at all. I will go to this hotel if we are in this vicinity again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nayarit08
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Reviewed May 18, 2009

Best place in buckeye. Friendly staff, clean place.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank jalaibi
pa
Reviewed October 10, 2007

This is a truck stop - I repeat - This is a truck stop

• Disliked — trucks
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank travelcriticpa
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed January 7, 2007

OK, I went to a wedding and the closest hotel was the Days Inn in Buckeye, AZ. Considering that I spent five times that at, the previous night at the Westin Hotel in Scottsdale, I'll have to admit, I was pretty impressed for my $63 value. I'll have to admit it looked a little scary from the road, but my room was clean, the staff was courteous, there was continental breakfast in the morning and there was a computer free of charge to print off my boarding passes in the morning on the way to the airport.

I will have to say though, it was cheaper for me to book and pay for my hotel on the Days Inn Website than calling for rates. So, I'll give it 4 stars.

Stayed January 2007
3 Thank lesslete
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buckeye
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix West-Buckeye
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix Area
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear

Been to Days Inn Buckeye? Share your experiences!