“Dinner”

Tempo Urban Bistro and Coffee Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tempo Urban Bistro and Coffee Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Buckeye
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stopped for dinner and had the fish and Chip and it was extremely good. The owner was very attentive and the service was good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was not real impressed my first time here but they had not been open long and I do get beginnings can be tough. So we stopped and had lunch there this week.... It was delicious!!!

The owner is really nice, the staff was friendly, the food was good.......

Glad I stopped in again - will be back.....

1  Thank YellowPups
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Chicken and waffles in AZ? Pork and beans as an entree? Ah, but wait, they are worth it. I live in Verrado in the winter. Went here for the first time last evening. Not sure what others complaints are about, I thought it was really good.
Wife had an appetizer for a light meal, loved it. One of the others in the party asked the staff if they would do a salad, and some grilled salmon. Not on the menu, but they did not bat an eye. My friend said the salmon was best ever. Shipped fresh from Seattle by the way. The other person in the party had the Kobe burger' medium rare. Said it was terrific. I could not resist the chicken and waffle idea. Chicken was perfect, waffle was tasty. You can also get fresh oysters, good scallops, great steaks, and a nice glass of wine. The four of us spent about $100. Which I thought was pretty good for a nice dinner.
My only objection was the crummy beer list.
All in all, highly recommended.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The menu is odd but the food was good if you like sprouts and stuff.

My husband loved the crab cakes - said they were the BEST.

I had the wrap that was mostly sprouts..... odd but good.

Hours of operation are weird too, they close mid day to prep for dinner.... I can't imagine it is that busy that they need to stop serving at those times.

Staff was all friendly ...... a bit pricy but not shocking for "Verrado" :-)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The food is fine but the menu seemed a bit uppity considering there were few other choices in town. Like putting a Wolfgang Puck eatery in a cowtown. Not this place was as good as one of Pucks nor that Verrado is a cowtown. Just seemed pricey without reason. Atmosphere is nice but understated. Service was great

1  Thank jpohl