“Well worth the trip to Bisbee!”

Old Bisbee Ghost Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children.
Reviewed December 9, 2008

We took the tour on 12/6 and had a great time! Our guide for the evening, Rene, really made it fun walking the streets and back alleys at night. Wish we had stayed in Bisbee for the night, it would have been a fun town to explore.

4  Thank roguemckenzie

Reviewed November 10, 2008

i recently went on the old bisbee ghost tour and had the best time. Doe was our ghost host and she really knows her stuff.

4  Thank doePhx
Reviewed October 13, 2008

This was my first trip to Bisbee and I can't imagine there's a better way to tour the city...especially in the weeks leading up to Halloween. The ghost tour takes you past (and even into) some of the most historic buildings in Arizona. Its definitely eerie and thrilling to stand a few feet from the location of actual ghost sightings. Our guide Renee is a great story teller and is very knowledgable about the history of the town. I would highly recommend the ghost tour and will definitley be checking out the Tucson tour in the near future. We're even considering the Thursday night ghost hunt at the Copper Queen hotel!

4  Thank mrouff
Reviewed September 9, 2008

My wife and I spent a weekend in Bisbee at the Copper Queen Hotel, and decided to take the ghost tour. Renee was a fantastic guide and hostess; very knowledgeable about the haunting history of the town of Bisbee and willing to share her own experiences with the supernatural.
The tour wanders through some very interesting parts of Bisbee that one would not necessarily encounter otherwise. At each stop, we were relayed a short history of the immediate area, the ghosts that can be found there, and tales of residents' experiences. We also toured another haunted hotel, in which my wife was quite disturbed, and exited rapidly from one of the hallways, putting me between herself and whatever she sensed at the end of the hallway.
All in all, the ghost tour was a wonderfully entertaining way to spend an evening in Bisbee, and i would recommend this as a Must-Do activity, even if you're a skeptic like me!

4  Thank ElSerpiente
Reviewed June 28, 2008

My husband and I went on the tour on June 28th. Renee was very knowledgeable and friendly. Haven't reviewed any of our photos yet, but wheter we caught anything or not it was well worth the trip. There is a lot of walking, some of it up stairs and on uneven roads. So be prepared to walk; bring a flashlight, a camera, and some water. I hope you have as much fun as we did.

4  Thank hendo411