“Entertaining and informative”

Old Bisbee Ghost Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: The Old Bisbee Ghost Tour is the only ghost tour in Bisbee and the only one of its kind. Your Ghost Host will lead you on this walking tour through Old Bisbee's streets, stairways, and old alleys after dark on an adventure to discover and learn about the ghosts that haunt this 125 year old town. Learn their history and favorite haunts while seeing Old Bisbee when very few do, after sunset. Visit the haunts of Julia, a lady of the evening who enjoys the company of married men staying alone in her room, Nat the miner who owed money to the Money Man and paid for it with his life, and the Lady in White who saved the lives of three children.
Douglas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Entertaining and informative”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have to start by saying I'm not exactly a believer in ghosts. I took this tour mostly out of curiosity and as a way to see Old Bisbee. I was blown away by the professionalism and charm of our hostess, Renee. She found a way to make even the introduction/policy talk entertaining. I learned a great deal, saw some amazing sights, and found the tour altogether pleasurable. I even found myself maybe doubting myself and having some chills. Maybe ghosts are indeed real? I just know I won't be doing any walking alone at night for a while. ;)

might not be suitable for families with young children.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank DouglasHen3ry

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic! Tons of fun!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The tour itself is full of fun moments and fascinating Bisbee history and facts. The tour guide was awesome! She did the tour then gave us an opportunity to stay after the tour and get some more insider info on the paranormal happenings of this beautiful, historic city. For the tour and information you get with this amazing experience, the cost is phenomenal!!! I could not believe how inexpensive this once in a life time trip was! If you do nothing else during your stay in Bisbee, go on this tour!!!

1 Thank Azkmh
San Diego, California
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 262 helpful votes
“What fun!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Whether you believe in ghosts or not, the stories are fun and so are the guides. Our guide, Renee is a real kick. You get to hear stories of Bisbee in it's colorful past. And you'll see parts of Bisbee that are off the beaten path. In fact, Bisbee is a great walking town, and this is one of the most fun ways to see it. It's well worth the price. Be sure to read the waiver, as even it is fun. Bring a flashlight and take your camera!

Visited February 2013
Athens, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Old Bisbee Ghost Tour was great fun!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My bff and I had a great time on this ghost tour. Our ghost host Karen (I believe was her name) has a great personality and made the tour very interesting and fun. She knew her stuff and got us excited about being on the tour. Would definitely to this tour again when I am back in the area.

Visited January 2013
Grant Park, Illinois, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A Ton of Fun”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The ghost tour was a lot of fun. I believe her name was Karen, she was fantastic! Great sense of humor and just fit in with the entire large group of people. SHE would be the reason I'd do it again. Heard lots of fun ghost stories, whether they happened or not, my bff and I were right on board and couldn't wait to get back to our motel in hopes to catch some of them we heard about. Thanks for the fun time!! Highly appreciate your personality and the fun you brought to my and my friend.
P.S.)I do have photos, but I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. I've got photos along the way and of our great host!
Jeanne in IL. :-)