“Forgot my sausage”

Bisbee's Table
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: American, Native American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 2001, Rob Page and Chef Mark Marrocco present their passion for cooking in Bisbee Arizona with Bisbee's Table. The 95-seat restaurant focuses on New American food made to order. Hand tossed artisan pizza, pastas, seafood and the best meatloaf you have ever, ever eaten. A local favorite, open daily in the middle of downtown with a full bar and the perfect people watching location.
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Ordered a pizza to go. Was charged for sausage that I ordered but it was not on my pizza. My Caesar salad was full of garlic.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (683)

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

The burgers were good with lots of options (including vegetarian), and the truffle fries were awesome! We ate them on our walk back to the Airbnb nearby. The service, however, was dreadfully slow, and the hostess who took our phone order forgot to include an item so we had to wait longer for it to be ready. I was upset that they were going to also charge us for their mistake. Thankfully, the manager comped us this item. The wait was very long (even after walking to the restaurant and being told the order would be ready within 15 minutes), but at least the food was worth it.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

We had lunch here and enjoyed the meat loaf and mac and cheese. We plan on going back on our next trip to Bisbee!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Do the trip if you care. Center of Copper Mining back in the late 1800s, early 1900's. The Copper Museo in the town center is Smithsonian in quality, fabulous and a must-visit. The Town is nestled in a higher elevation region, some light snow in the winter. The town now is an artsy one, many interesting homes, with incredible stairways. Bring your camera and there are many scenes to snag. The Bisbee Table Restaurant is 4 plus. Do have a glass or two of Dragoon Beer, 7.3 %, very nice. No driving after two for a whilst, you will have a buzz. 4-5 hrs is fine and go back to Tombstone or Tucson. It is worth the trip.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

My husband, brothers and one brother's fiance fled my parent's house over the Thanksgiving holiday, just to get away. We went to Bisbee to revisit the brewery, and while there, one brother started talking about how he was starving.

The bartender at Old Bisbee Brewing gave us a folder of menus to peruse, and from that, we chose Bisbee's Table. It's located inside what I mentally refer to as their "indoor strip mall", given the sheer number of indoor antique-like shops in the vicinity.

We didn't have to wait long for a table - we were shown to a semi-secluded spot in a room that looked a lot like a library (which I loved).

Even though we'd spent the hour or so before walking to the restaurant drinking at the brewery, we each ordered another beer to supplement our meals. My husband and I both went with the Bleu and Black burger, though he added the onion rings to his order. One brother ordered the Twisted Sister burger, one ordered the Meatloaf, and my brother's fiance ordered the Bisbee Burger with sriracha fries.

The food came out pretty quickly, which was good because brother one was starved. The burgers were thick and juicy, and the bleu cheese added a nice tang to the flavor. I didn't love their onion rings, but the fries were crisp and fresh.

Our waiter was nice enough, but he did disappear towards the end, when we were looking to settle the bill. The restaurant doesn't have restrooms; if you need to go, you have to venture out, hang a left, go up the stairs and use the strip mall's facilities (not very clean, only two stalls for the women).

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Bisbee's Table? Share your experiences!