“great”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I know they're just hotdogs but this place is awesome. Their fries are so good, too. They have burgers as well. It's pretty small inside but you can sit outside too.

1  Thank Jennifer D

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I work 16 hour shifts, and have a small window for a lunch break, in which time I ask my husband to grab togo orders for me on his break to drop them off for me to have on my break, when I called in an order, a very RUDE man called back my phone and continued to tell me they were going to throw the food away, because he hadent arrived yet, and then continualy make me feel stupid for trying to have the food ready for my husbands convinience, then he proceeded to hang up on me. Thanks buddy way to make me want to come back. Excuse those of us who are unable to take out the "10 seconds" to wait for you to make an order that will be refridgerated for 2 hours before I will be able to enjoy it anyways.

1  Thank Naielani
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My 1st time here & I got the chili cheese dog & the twice baked potato (which is really a stuffed potato skin). Loved them both....almost as much as the friendly staff. They should offer ranch with the potato, but they don't. Their homemade potato chips are so good and go well with the dogs. They don't have a liquor license, but you are allowed to take your own bottle, which is not a bad idea for Spaghetti Wednesday. It's a tiny place, but very welcoming and should be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.

1  Thank Kekepannia
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Jimmy's ingredients are carefully selected. Quality is taken seriously and that says alot for a hot dog restaurant. But don't just go there for the dogs...try one of their other entrees as well.

1  Thank tcanyoncurt
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I was looking for a new place to eat lunch in Bisbee and found Jimmy's on Trip Adviser. Since I don't eat any meat, I went online to check out their menu. Imagine my surprise when I saw they offer a "hold the dog" hot dog!! I don't know why this yum meal isn't on their printed menu. They would probably sell more IMHO. For $3.50, it's a steal! A nice hot dog roll is filled with all the fixings except for chili and the hot dog. It had 2 kinds of cheese, some really great hotish peppers, onions, a strangely colored bright green relish (I shudder to think of the chemicals) and more. The sandwich comes with fries which seem hand cut. Service is very fast, considering the always long lines. Nothing in the way of atmosphere, but I would trade environment for price any day! I was there yesterday, when the health inspector made a surprise visit. I overheard him telling the owners (the owner who runs the register is delightful) the their resturant is always 100% perfect. I plan to try the stuffed potato, with vegetables, next.

2  Thank service197

Been to Jimmy's Hot Dog Company? Share your experiences!