“GREAT WATER”
Review of Angela's - CLOSED

Angela's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food and service were great too! One thing I've found in Bisbee is most establishments have terrible water! Not Angela's, they have a system that does a great job. Also AC if needed.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Steak sandwich reasonable and good, cole slaw very old school, good. Sat on outdoor patio. No dinner on Sunday nights, or maybe it was due to a seminar in town that weekend, always check.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went with my daughter for a special day out. The hotel is so cute and the restaurant looked cute too. Up close it is weirdly seedy and grimy. Old fashioned decor, but not in a good way. Plastic grimy stuff. The food was horrible. It was diner food, and not good diner food. The burger was clearly from frozen and I could not finish it. My daughter's meal was disgusting. We ordered a cesar salad to share-which was expensive. It was was a pile of iceberg and prepared cesar dressing. YUCK. I don't get it. It is a gret location in a great place.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Pro's - Attentive server, helpful staff, delicious food, fabulous patio eating

Con's - Yea... we didn't have any during our visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

A beautiful and traditional old time setting with great food. Service was wonderful! Thank you Kathy and Mike for a great dining experience!