“Angela's-Copper Queen for Breakfast-Great!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angela's

Angela's
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Angela's-Copper Queen for Breakfast-Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ate at numerous restaurants in Bisbee, and I was not impressed with any of them. Angela's was by far the best of all. Breakfast was very good, generous portions of bacon, food was delicious. Ordered Bloody Marys, they were large glasses, and they were very generous with the vodka (had to get some more tomato juice!) Sat on the patio, and had a wonderful time! Wish all my meals had been this enjoyable in Bisbee

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Copper Queen Restaurant, Bisbee, AZ (July 14, 2012)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I would like to share all of you (especially with those who often look up statistics or ratings of others) my encounter with the excellent service (AND food) that I experienced while at the Copper Queen Restaurant. First of all, I'll begin with the waiter that I was fortunate to have met, whose name was Garrett (I apologize if I didn't spell the name correctly) who invited me into the restaurant as if I was family-I got there a few minutes after they were scheduled to close!!! He openly ushered me in and even said that he would speak to the cook (who, as far as I knew, was already cleaning up to head home for the evening...probably a long day for him/them). Before even having spoken to the cook( I will say Chef at this point and will talk about the food later), Garrett sat me down AND also introduced me to the waitress (whose name I am embarrassed to say I forgot, especially in light of her personal and deliberate "care" with me.) before even having spoken to the cook-he shortly came back and informed me that the cook content to prepare me a meal! In retrospect, I have to say that I whole-heartedly believe this, because the food (an Italian chicken dish) was not only robust with flavor but "Juicy" besides (made to order-extra garlic, sun dried tomatoes, minus the tomato sauce)! I was overtaken by the SINCERE care and personal attention I received with smiles from both Garrett AND the waitress. Did I also forget to mention that when I acknowledged that they were, in fact, working past their scheduled hours they wouldn't hear of it?! Truly, and in this case, it is these people who are really making a name for the owner's restaurant and I hope that, whoever this person is, will truly appreciate them, the quality of meals they are putting out, and their personal and excellent service and commitment! Do I sound as if I work for a marketing firm? I wish I did in this case, because I will further add that if I had a restaurant or business of my own, I wouldn't hesitate in a heart-beat to steal them from the Copper Queen Hotel!!! You won't be disappointed in your experience here if these people are also there when you visit. So whether you're eating by yourself (as I was that night) or with family, you won't be disappointed-I can assure you. Nothing else to add at this point except, Bon Appetite!!! Hope this helps.

• Visited July 2012
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Good eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very good food and a good vaule. Menu could be a more varied, mostly pasta in a historic minning town??

Visited June 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best waiter we've had in years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Our waiter, Garreth, was very professional, attentive, forthright about menu selections and a wealth of information about Bisbee. My husband enjoyed the steak of the day which was cooked to perfection and I devoured the salmon. Our selections were served on very hot plates which meant that the food, including the vegetables, remained hot throughout our meal. We enjoyed the "made inhouse" blueberry cobbler which was delicious. Having visited this restaurant years ago when it was Winchesters, I missed the linen tablecloths which have been replaced with oil cloth. It appearss that the new owners have not yet decided just what their decor should be. However, the food was very good and our server was excellent. We highly recommend!

Sun City West, AZ
“Very good experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

We found there service to be prompt and professional. Our table had lasagna, stuffed pork and a salad. Portions more than generous. Salads good and all the entrees nicely done. Veg. all al dente as requested. Wine good and fair values (Rutherford). Well satisfied. Only complaint that this was fly season and one of them was a nuisance.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Angela's? Share your experiences!