“Gimme some PIE!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

GREAT pies. Any time I can find a place that serves pie, I go there. So, sure there's plenty of food on the menu, from breakfast items to burgers....but I came for pie.

Ratings, 4/5 for pie. I tried the blackberry-lemon cheesecake on grahamcracker. Yum. I'm super picky on pie, so this one I give a hearty 4 out of 5.
Only ever found one shop I gave a 5 rating to, but I'm currently eating at the BBC, so not going to talk about them.
I was tempted to try the key line pie, so far from the Florida keys, but, the blackberry lemon won out.

Anyways, get your butt in here and have some PIE!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have been going to the BBC on a regular basis for breakfast since 2006. The prior owners Pat and Heather were the consummate restauranteurs. Good food, plenty of it, and great service! The restaurant was taken over a couple of years ago by another operator and our overall experience did not meet our expectations. However, we recently returned on the 24th of January and for us the BBC is back! The food, the service, and the friendliness was as we always remembered. We got our favorite table for two at the window, Armando our waiter greeted us like an old friend. Huevos Rancheros were excellent and my wife's Bert's Omelet (we know the man this is named for) was more than she could finish. The manager Mitzi is a gem and works very hard. Kudos to all the staff at the BBC for making it one of the best places to go for breakfast in Cochise County, AZ. We wouldn't drive 50 miles round trip just for nothing.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

13.37 breakfast consisting of 1 egg, toast 5 pieces of bacon, (requested 2 extra slices) and coffee, the lady claimed to be the manager, lady with a pony tale, and that was the cheapest she could come up with. I've never paid so much for that type of breakfast anywhere else!! so watch out people "breakfast club" in bisbee

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a great place with good food for not alot of money. You may have to wait in line for a table. The biscuits are so big that they need a take out box just for them selves, just in case you can't finish one!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

As a former New Yorker, I can spot a Greek diner. Yes there's a giveaway "Zorba" dish on the menu at the Bisbee Breakfast Club but there are lots of other tell tale signs. Breakfast cooked to your specifications. Eggs cooked lots of different ways. Decent portions. A bottomless cup of coffee. Fast service. My eggs were cooked perfectly and came with a generous portion of hash browns. My boyfriend had oatmeal, a definite step up from the usual watery diner oatmeal. Nothing fancy here but all well done. Only exception was the coffee, weak. Lots of parking and as mentioned by others, great location next to the Lavendar Pit.

Been to Bisbee Breakfast Club? Share your experiences!