“Awesome!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Between old and new Bisbee in Lowell. Excellent breakfast! I had the Huevos Rancheros, not huge portion and so amazingly good! Kids had blueberry pancakes, best ever! Very friendly staff, even gave us ice for our cooler!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very much a biker joint, the hogs were everywhere. It was a good breakfast, but nothing to write home about. The service was exceptionally friendly -- we ate at the counter -- but it took as long to pay our tab at the desk as it took to order and eat (there was a substantial amount of long-hand, pencil-driven calculations going on for some reason). The omelets, I have to say, were immaculately prepared -- they could have used them for a menu photo shoot. Hash browns were good. I concur that the biscuit, while massive, wasn't very flavorful. It was very tasty and I'd go back, but I wouldn't wait a half-hour to get in as some people apparently do.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

we had breakfast at Bisbee Breakfast Club both mornings we were in Bisbee. The staff was super and the food was great! The prices were well within reason. Great little place surrounded by old town Bisbee

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love the Sonoran Burger. They give you a lot of food, so be warned. You are going to be very full or have leftovers. Service is great. I love the option for carry-out. I had my first coffee-crusted chicken here and was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Finding it was a bit of a challenge but once found....wow!! Amazing food, great service friendly staff and even though the place was packed hardly any wait. Would definitely go again!!

1  Thank KGodinez

Been to Bisbee Breakfast Club? Share your experiences!