The Gardens At Mile High Ranch
TripAdvisor
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssmall fridgeb bmassage servicepleasant place to staysouthern azvisiting bisbeebed was comfortablecoffee makerstayed two nightsseparate bedroomin towna wonderful staywe've stayedmaggietrinityunitsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here with my parents for one night so we could see a little of Bisbee. We had a lovely cabin style accommodation with a bedroom, living room and kitchenette. It was very nice and a very pleasant place to stay with a nice outdoor area to relax in ( with a nice hammock!). The host, Maggie, was lovely and welcoming. We very much enjoyed seeing Bisbee and would recommend this as a nice place to stay should you be visiting Bisbee.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sparkyem
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Traveling solo, I spent 4 nights while passing through Bisbee. Maggie arranged an evening massage for me upon my arrival; very relaxing before an early to bed night. Reasonable rate and I wish I'd chosen one of the full-kitchen cottages though #5 was cozy, quiet and comfortable. Nice to be out of the "old-town downtown" area. Nothing fancy. Charming hostesses, cozy accommodations, I'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Go for the full kitchen!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ZiaBe
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really peaceful and comfortable. Location is a short drive from the centre or walkable if you prefer.

My girlfriend got ill and the host couldn't do enough to help.

Accommodation is of a very good standard and the rates are more than reasonable. Difficult to fault it.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank TwoRoflers
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

I LOVE it when you say "Brilliant!!" Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Spent 2 nights in March while visiting Bisbee. Warm welcome from Maggie, who made us feel right at home. Our room #4 was very clean, spacious, and the bed was the best we had slept on anywhere! Highly recommend the breakfast ($15 for 2) which consisted of fruit, yogurt, muffins, coffee, and juice. The area was peaceful & quiet, which we enjoyed over the hustle and confines of downtown Bisbee. Would highly recommend! Don & Mary from Michigan.

Room Tip: Can park your car immediately in front of all rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donklemm
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I went to Bisbee for a family wedding. We stayed two nights at The Gardens and had a wonderful time. I took advantage of the hour and a half massage, which was wonderful. We also enjoyed making our own pizza from scratch and cooking it in their outdoor pizza oven - best pizza I have ever eaten. We will definitely go back. Our room had a full kitchen, living room with a TV and an awesome bed. We both slept great, as it rained most of one night.
Relaxing, clean, affordable, spacious, friendly... need I say more?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katie R
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you Katie! What a wonderful description of your stay here. We are honored by your generosity and good will! Thank you again and Many Blessings! Hope to see you soon again!