The Gardens At Mile High Ranch
School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$110
$123
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$80
Priceline
$80
TripAdvisor
$75
  • Room Service
Larian Motel(Tombstone)
$89
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$56
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall fridgemassage servicepleasant place to staysouthern azvisiting bisbeebed was comfortablecoffee makerstayed two nightsseparate bedroomin towna wonderful staywe've stayedmaggietrinityunitsaunatendency
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Traveling solo, I spent 4 nights while passing through Bisbee. Maggie arranged an evening massage for me upon my arrival; very relaxing before an early to bed night. Reasonable rate and I wish I'd chosen one of the full-kitchen cottages though #5 was cozy, quiet and comfortable. Nice to be out of the "old-town downtown" area. Nothing fancy. Charming hostesses, cozy accommodations, I'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Go for the full kitchen!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ZiaBe
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really peaceful and comfortable. Location is a short drive from the centre or walkable if you prefer.

My girlfriend got ill and the host couldn't do enough to help.

Accommodation is of a very good standard and the rates are more than reasonable. Difficult to fault it.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank TwoRoflers
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

I LOVE it when you say "Brilliant!!" Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Spent 2 nights in March while visiting Bisbee. Warm welcome from Maggie, who made us feel right at home. Our room #4 was very clean, spacious, and the bed was the best we had slept on anywhere! Highly recommend the breakfast ($15 for 2) which consisted of fruit, yogurt, muffins, coffee, and juice. The area was peaceful & quiet, which we enjoyed over the hustle and confines of downtown Bisbee. Would highly recommend! Don & Mary from Michigan.

Room Tip: Can park your car immediately in front of all rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donklemm
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I went to Bisbee for a family wedding. We stayed two nights at The Gardens and had a wonderful time. I took advantage of the hour and a half massage, which was wonderful. We also enjoyed making our own pizza from scratch and cooking it in their outdoor pizza oven - best pizza I have ever eaten. We will definitely go back. Our room had a full kitchen, living room with a TV and an awesome bed. We both slept great, as it rained most of one night.
Relaxing, clean, affordable, spacious, friendly... need I say more?

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katie R
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you Katie! What a wonderful description of your stay here. We are honored by your generosity and good will! Thank you again and Many Blessings! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I did not utilize the accommodations. This review is on the Colon Therapy service I received this week. After searching the internet for colonics in Bisbee, I discovered that The Gardens performs this service. I called and spoke with Maggie who performs the service. She was very professional and informative and explained the process over the phone. I scheduled my visit and she provided perfect directions.

I arrived at the Gardens with snow covering the ground. It is a quaint little place on the outskirts of Bisbee off Highway 80. Upon arrival I was greeted by Maggie and escorted through the bed and breakfast office, outside to the room set up for colonics. We sat in a warm room with an adjacent bathroom. Maggie explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I have never had a colonic before and had many questions. After all the information was presented, I signed a waiver of liability which was pretty typical. I prepared myself for the approximate 30-45 minute therapy. No details here, you can look that up on youtube or ask your doctor. In summary, if you are interested in this service, I would highly recommend Maggie at The Gardens at Mile High Ranch. She charged $55 per session and offers a big discount if you purchase a 5 session package. The Gardens also offers Ozonated Sauna therapy, but I forgot to inquire about that service. I will at my next visit., Hope this helps you with your decision.

Room Tip: What I did see was cottage-like rooms unattached from the office. It is a wooded setting and off the road a bit which is off Highway 80 a bit..
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo