“Very homey and great views.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Eldorado Suites Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a great place to stay. This building used to be apartments, so each unit provides a living room, kitchen with eating table, and bedroom(s).

We stayed in on a 2nd floor end unit. The extra wall of windows was nice. I like to cook breakfast in the sunlight. On top of that, there's a balcony with a table and chairs to enjoy it. No eating on the hotel bed here.

The location is a 1 minute walk to several bars and restaurants. Within 5 minutes you can walk to the rest of Bisbee's shops, sights, and eateries.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

This is the best lodging to enjoy if:
*you want a porch to relax on
*you want to cook some meals yourself (save on restaurant costs)
*you want to be in walking distance of bars & restaurants.

Room Tip: End units are much sunnier.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 15, 2013

WE stayed in suite 12 ( I chose this unit on the 3rd floor for the view from the balcony) I am very impressed as we're our travel companions. The suite was super clean nothing seemed worn. Remember,this is a historic building and not your usual travel experience. In my view, that is one of the great things about the experience. Great balconies with lots of room and seating with tables.Nice kitchens,full size refrigerators, clean bathroom facilities. Really have nothing bad to say.Check in was fast and staff was over the top,took us to our room and gave the tour making sure we were satisfied.100% sure to stay her when we visit Bisbee again ( this is the 5th trip we have made) as this is the best experience we have had.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank David L
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent hotel, close to downtown, great rooms, clean with a lot of amenities. Manager suggested great places to dine and very friendly taking my dog.
Parking is at a premium, so if you get into their lot don't leave. Additional parking close by but a steep hill to drag luggage up.
In case nightclub noise was loud down the street, they provide complimentary ear plugs.
Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Room #1 is pet friendly and an excellent suite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Eldorado Suites is simply sweet. Friendly, attentive service, cozy, attractive furnishings and ample space. The location also couldn't be any better! I've been to Bisbee several times now and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Having a full kitchen and access to a relaxing porch just outside your room can't be beat. I mentioned on a previous visit that I enjoyed a certain type of tea. When I arrived on my last stay that same tea was there waiting for me! It's that type of attention to detail and friendly hospitality that will keep me s frequent guest!

Room Tip: Room 1 is fantastic and well worth the price!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great Boutique Hotel. This 1914 building have nice sized Suites/Apts. Super friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Full kitchen, living room. Short walking distance to everything. Nice view from the balcony for AM java or PM vino.

I would recommend this place but, I don't want it all booked up when I want to stay there next time ; )

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We decided to take a trip down to Bisbee to take a tour of the Copper Queen Mine. After looking at all the hotels, I decided on this one because of the second bedroom, and the amenities of an apartment. We have a 7 year old, and when we stay in a regular hotel room, it's lights out for all of us by 9:00pm. With the second bedroom we were able to enjoy staying up after he went to sleep. The beds were very comfy and we had all the amenities we could ask for as far as the kitchen, and bathroom. It was nice having a fridge, we drove down from Phoenix, and brought some food and drinks with us. My only regret was that we didn't drive down the first night and stay, we stayed in Tucson. We will definitely come back to the Eldorado! And I have been telling everybody about the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Antoinette D
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We made a trip to Bisbee and only stayed overnight. The apartment was great - we booked the extra bedroom for our son who accompanied us. The beds were comfy and the kitchen was well-provisioned. Upon hearing that we were going to be outside for the evening the hotel personnel actually gave us some "anti-mosquito" wipes to use since the season had been rainy and unusually mosquito-ey. I think this is a great bargain - especially if you are staying more than 1 night!

Room Tip: Our rooms on the 2nd floor faced west with access to a long patio with wonderful evening views of th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
Audrey's  Inn
Audrey's Inn
#10 of 11 in Bisbee
The Tombstone Grand Hotel

Been to Eldorado Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!