Letson Loft Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bisbee
See available hotels
  • Pool
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
Rail Oaks Ranch(Hereford)
  • Fitness center
All reviewsmain streetbay windowcontinental breakfastexposed bricksecond floorsteep set of stairsyogurtpastrywithin walking distanceno elevatorboutique hotelcomfortable bedsstreet noisehistoric feelhistoric buildingguest roomsupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was my second time staying at the Letson Loft Hotel in Bisbee and it was delightful once again. My luxuriously appointed room overlooked the enclosed back porch which served as the back entrance for guests. While that could have been noisy, it was not and I enjoyed a good night's sleep without interruption. The staff was wonderful, showing us how the showers worked [a little tricky if unfamiliar wit that type of faucet]. A nice continental breakfast of fresh fruit and cakes greeted us in the morning.

Since this is a small boutique hotel, the outside doors are locked and someone must come downstairs to admit you when checking in. Parking is available in the rear, but it is on a first come first served basis. Once there, you really do not need a car to explore the town. I do want to mention, we checked in on a Monday and many of the shops were closed, so you may want to consider that when visiting Bisbee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a wonderful experience and facility, even included lovely cheeses and fruits for our breakfast. The location allowed us to walk and enjoy the town conveniently. We would definitely return to this hotel and enjoy again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barbh123
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Historic and charming little hotel. Extremely friendly staff. Located on main street and short walk to anywhere in town.
Parking with keyed entrance in the back of hotel. Will definetly stay again and recommend.

Room Tip: Front rooms are on main street-but don't be alarmed, quiet little town. Also available are rooms on backside(extremely quiet).
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Angelo S
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Have stayed at this property multiple times and it's everything you can ask for. Extremely clean, located right on Main street, decorated with Sampoe (my favorite art gallery in Bisbee) paintings, quiet, romantic and very comfortable. The staff here is wonderful! I can't think of staying anywhere else in Bisbee!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nawsh03
Reviewed February 12, 2014

After deciding to stay one night in Bisbee during our most recent Arizona trip, I really had a hard time picking where to stay. I must have read hundreds of trip advisor reviews! ( and my personal method discards all reviews where the person has only reviewed one place)
I finally decided on Letson Lofts, because of the reviews,location and king bed. We chose room 5.
This was an awesome little hotel. The room was exactly as pictured. Very large and homey. I loved the large skylight in the ceiling. Much has beed stated about noise.. Here and other places .
That was no issue for us at all! and I'm a light sleeper! but we were there on a Tuesday night. The bathroom was small, with very little counter top space, but updated and clean. They should consider putting a mirror by the desk just outside the bathroom, making it easier for two people to get ready at the same time.
Overall loved our room and stay in the quaint town of Bisbee!

Room Tip: We loved room5, in the back of the hotel. Large,quiet room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple