“Most Beautiful Hotel in Bisbee”
Review of Letson Loft Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Letson Loft Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Tempe, Arizona
“Most Beautiful Hotel in Bisbee”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a romantic celebration of our 16th anniversary.This was our first visit to the Letson Loft, and we will most certainly be back. The renovation of the old building was done with an exquisite eye for detail. The Inn has a total of 8 rooms, all of which retain the spirit of the time while being incredibly comfortable. We stayed in room 5 which has a king size bed, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay in any of the other rooms. The hosts, Faith and Shawn, were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our special dinner a few doors down at the Cafe Roka that is truly one of the top restaurants in Arizona... amazingly good food. We thoroughly enjoyed the charm and quirkiness of Bisbee, and the locals who made our weekend stay very special!

Room Tip: I tend to choose rooms in the back to avoid the street noise, but the location of the Letson Inn doe...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rachel H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Carefree, Arizona
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I and another couple stayed here the day after Thanksgiving and we all enjoyed our stay. The rooms are charming, clean, comfortable and in a great location. The breakfast was a bit sad - some fruit, a few small chunks of cheese and some pastry but the coffee was good. We went elsewhere for breakfast. Coffee does not arrive until a certain hour to a sideboard in the hallway - it would have been nice to have a small coffee maker in the room as we are early risers and had to wait an hour or so before we could get a cup of coffee, could have thrown on some clothes and walked down the street but it was a bit cold. All in all we would stay here again.

Room Tip: we had a queen up front and our friends had a king in the back, both were decent.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I visited Bisbee with some friends and stayed at this beautiful, historic hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Staff is accommodating and friendly. The King room was updated without losing the feeling that you were back in the 1890's.

Just loved it!

Room Tip: Hotel has only 8 rooms -- only one is King size. This was important to us but the Queen rooms were...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Last weekend my husband and I went on a romantic getaway to Bisbee. The bumper sticker I saw on my first day "Keep Bisbee bizarre" says all you need to know about the town. It is strange and artistic, full of history, characters and ghosts. IT IS WONDERFUL. What isn't always so are the hotels, which are also unfortunately a little bizarre. However the Letson Loft hits the perfect note. A historic building on Main St. with an interesting past, it is tastefully decorated. It is perfectly appointed balancing turn of the century charms with modern amenities. Our hosts were warm and welcoming, but never intrusive. When we first arrived we noted the room that we had chosen opened directly to the check in area. They cheerfully switched rooms for us, however it should be noted, now that we have stayed at the property that we would have had no problem with noise had we not moved. In fact if we return we will try that room next. Despite the age of the place it was very quiet despite being full the first night of our stay. The continental breakfast was really just some sweet rolls and fruit, but that is really all we wanted. The only thing that keeps this from being a 5 star review was the parking was not great, you have to park behind, and then check in at the front...we accidentally stumbled into the back door of the Sam Poe gallery, and the proprietor was kind enough to show us where to go. Also the price seemed a little high to me, but honestly I'm a tight wad, my husband who is not didn't bat an eye. I will gladly stay there again the next time we are in Bisbee.

Room Tip: The first night all the rooms were open before check in and we looked into all of them, there's...
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a good experience at Letson. The hotel is located on main street so you see and hear everything. The hotel was very clean, decorated nicely and felt comfortable. The staff sets out a very nice continental breakfast and the environment is very casual. We liked our room and it was fun during waking hours; the only down side to the rooms up front (we stayed in room 4) is that the street noise can make it difficult to sleep if you are a light sleeper. It wasn't a problem for me but my wife was up most the night until she realized they offeed ear plugs. Eating tip....there's no shortage of bars but if arriving late you may want to eat in Tucson, Tombstone or Sierra Vista as the only place open after 9pm is a place that looks very questionable. Definitely not Letson's fault just offering up so advice for late arrivers.

Room Tip: If you need quiet then select one of the room at the back, Suite 5 is probably the best for that but...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a wonderful stay Letson Loft Hotel. The rooms were clean and lovely. We stayed in Room 5 - very large room with King bed. Charming décor, large rooms, comfortable beds. The breakfast was perfect for me - fruit, cheese, Danish, coffee and teas. My husband needed a bit more breakfast, but that was fine. The staff was so accommodating and helped to make our stay perfect. The hotel is perfectly located within walking distance to great restaurants and shops. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Rooms 3 and 4 would be noisy since they are located next to the stairwell and the main reception are...
1 Thank Heather R
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I absolutely LOVED the charm and decor of this hotel. The property is situated on the main drag in Bisbee, so is the perfect choice for those who plan to walk and stay in the town center.

My boyfriend and I stayed in a room with a King-sized bed that had lofted ceilings, enormous sky lights, and a lovely sitting area. The decor was tasteful and elegant, a welcome surprise from what many western B&Bs normally offer. It felt more like being in a upper-class hotel in a large city than a B&B in a small Arizonan town. The room came with water bottles and hot tea. The bathroom amenities were fairly standard for any similarly-priced hotel. The hotel is historic, and the manager did a great job of explaining the history upon check-in, and showed us the wall of historic pictures that depicted the Letson during the early 1900s.

We slept well and were extremely comfortable in our room. Despite being on the main Bisbee street, there was hardly any noise, aside from the rain on the vaulted skylights -- a welcome sound for Arizonans!

The only disappointing part of the stay was the meager breakfast. For a Bed & Breakfast in this price range, I would have expected a greater, more ample selection. We were offered a small buffet-style choice of watermelon and grapes, some cheese, and a tray of chocolate croissants that were store-purchased and cut in halves. There was coffee, orange juice, and tea. The spread was, well, not really a spread. It was fine for a quick bite, but we were hungry within the hour and chose to have a true "American" breakfast elsewhere.

Overall, I would absolutely choose this hotel again, knowing that I'll likely have to supplement breakfast on my own. The room was beautiful, and the feel of the hotel was clean, romantic and luxurious-- a true gem in the historic, quirky town of Bisbee!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
Landmark Lookout Lodge
Landmark Lookout Lodge
#3 of 9 in Tombstone
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch

Been to Letson Loft Hotel? Share your experiences!