“Great location, amazing food and a good time!!!”

Santiago's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buena Park, California
“Great location, amazing food and a good time!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been back to Santiago's many times I have never been disappointed. The food is absolutely amazing! OMG the only problem is when I eat at other Mexican restaurants I now get disappointing because it doesn't taste as good. I literally drive 550 miles just for the chili relleno.. I have never had it anywhere else that tastes this good. Great view of the town from the many large windows makes it very nice during a summer thunderstorm. For a great meal and Margarita this is your stop !!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Michael S

New Jersey
“Mexican in Bisbee; lively & friendly!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Friend and I both love Mexican so we definitely wanted to check this out. It was a rainy/blustery evening and host asked if we were eating and we said we didn't know.
Told we could sit at the bar (not the bar tables!) if not eating. Not a good rule but we took a bar table and decided to order something. Friend grew up in AZ and loves the cheese crisps (kind of pizza like). We ordered 2 margaritas on the rocks (yum!) and a cheese crisp but with addition of green chiles, tomatoes and though we wanted carne asada (they didn't have it) we got shredded beef. The cheese crisp was the smallest I've ever seen since knowing my friend but ample for 2 people. The green chiles were diced which he didn't care for and their was pico de gallo served with the crisp instead of tomatoes and onions asked for on the crisp. We both thought it was good.
The service was good and the margaritas too, we don't know about the rest of the menu. We sat at the window so good views of people outdoors.

• Visited March 2014
Bardstown, Kentucky
“Great Mexican Food!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I stumbled across Santiago's Mexican Restaurant while walking around the small copper mining town of Bisbee, Az. The homemade guacamole sauce made right at your table is a must if you like guacamole, and the made fresh daily flour tortilla's are to die for. It made all the difference in how my burrito tasted! It was delicious!! Don't miss this place if you are a Mexican food lover. I did not try the Margaritas, but they looked good. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
Tucson
“Excellent Service, Great Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stopped in on a Tuesday evening (at 6 PM). Right after we arrived and took a table in the bar, the rest of the restaurant filled up. Our server was the bartender and her approach to service was top notch. Quick, efficient, helpful (and objective/candid) about the menu options. Food arrived quickly and was very good. I had the relleno's and my wife had the tacos. Both meals were quite good and authentic. Restaurant was clean. This is a gereat option in Bisbee.

• Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“Pretty good Mexican food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The atmosphere was cool and my plate of nachos was enormous, enough to feed 2-3 people! Also, the Spanish rice was delicious. The rest of the food was pretty good, too, but not spectacular.

Visited February 2014