“Excellent meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had lunch at Santiago's and enjoyed the experience. Restaurant is located right near center of town, a short walk from the main parking lot. Nice atmosphere. Very attentive and efficient service. Great food. Would eat here for sure on our next visit to Bisbee.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We live in Phoenix so are accustomed to Mexican food, but we loved the food here, and wish we had a place like this at home!

Great decor, and a nice, corner location right on Brewery Gulch next to the Copper Queen Hotel. Prices are reasonable and the windows offer a nice view onto one of the main streets of Bisbee.

We had a chimichanga and green chili tamales. Both were excellent, as well as the service.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have eaten here a few times when we travel through Bisbee. The food is good and reasonably priced. It has a nice location on the corner with big windows. Since we were staying at the Copper Queen this trip we wandered back here for the happy hour. The margaritas were excellent and the regular size for 1/2 reg cost. I've been to places that give you a 1/2 size drink and charge a little less. So good value for a drink.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

So happy we chose to have our supper here. We got a window table and enjoyed people watching. Dinner started with chips and salsa and the salsa is amazing! We chose ceviche for a starter. I love ceviche and this is some of the best I've had. I chose enchilada suiza for my entree and my husband chose chicken fajitas. Both were delicious and served with our choice of sides. We chose roasted corn, re fried beans and rice. All were very good. The beans were the best I've ever had. Clearly not from a can. The Hornitoad Margarita was great too. Not too sweet.

Overall service was good and I would highly recommend Santiago for dining while in Bisbee.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

After a full day of sight seeing, we were anxious to have dinner at the highly recommended Santiago's.

Great location/atmosphere with average pricing for this type of food.

The overall experience was somewhat disappointing. The guacamole prepared at our table was marvelous and great salsa. The entree's were served cold and perhaps some ingredients had been prepared earlier in the day. We noticed our waitress sweeping the floor while our food sat under the heating lamp and finally another waitress delivered our food. Service overall was SLOW!