School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$89
The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$85
$123
$110
Agoda.com
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$80
$80
TripAdvisor
Trail Rider's Inn Motel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$70
$75
  • Room Service
All reviewscopper queena great mexican restaurantsized bathroomgreat little placeplace to stayconvenient locationin townrooms were very cleanvisit bisbeeroad tripnoiseheartskylightinnscodeaccommodationstub
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have stayed at the San Ramon various times during the year and have loved every stay. The rooms are beautiful. The service is fantastic. I love the windows. It is so nice to be in the middle of town and have such a nice place to stay. I love the fact that I can walk to all the great restaurants (especially Santiago's and the Table), listen to live music, and explore the shops and steps.

I have stayed in every room they have and all of them have their unique charm.

If you are looking for a place to stay in Bisbee, look no further! Stay here!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Rich L
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel a few weeks ago. The accommodations were quite nice. The room was clean and cozy, the location was great, and the music from the adjacent bars wasn't even very bothersome. The only problem is that this hotel has no on-site staff. On our last morning, the shower refused to produce hot water. My partner decided to brave a cold shower, while I wimped out and microwaved some water for a sink-based sponge bath. I tried to call the "on-call" manager, but no one answered. I left a message and never heard back. I was pretty disappointed that we never even got an acknowledgement about our problem. I wasn't looking for a free night or anything, but a "Gee, sorry about that" would have gone a long way. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lpants
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here when in town for a friend's wedding. I stayed in room 3, the suite, which was very large for one person. Room was clean, the hotel is in a very convenient location to everything in Bisbee. We were happy to have a great Mexican restaurant right next door.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed April 3, 2017

This is a very small, 6-room facility where we have stayed in the past. When the smoke alarm sounded at 6 a.m., guests tried to call the "24-hour manager" to no avail. As all the buildings in Bisbee are old, we thought it best to exit, earlier than planned. We like the location but knowing there is no one on hand is troubling.

Room Tip: You are adjacent to "Brewery Gulch" but ear plugs are provided! Each room is different.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Myrna M
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Small boutique hotel, meticulously maintained, attractive and comfortable rooms, all in contrast to a better-known establishment nearby, which is a bit run-down and over-priced. Bisbee is an amazing town... As one resident told us, "Everyone who lives here wants to live here". Fascinating history, including the Hotel San Ramon.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple