School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$89
The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$85
$110
$123
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
$80
$80
TripAdvisor
Trail Rider's Inn Motel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
$70
$75
  • Room Service
All reviewscopper queena great mexican restaurantsized bathroomgreat little placeplace to stayconvenient locationin townrooms were very cleanvisit bisbeeroad tripnoiseheartskylightinnscodeaccommodationstub
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here for one night. The room was a little rough around the edges in places (e.g. crack in the sink in the bathroom), but overall it was lovely. Large room, nicely decorated and very big comfy bed. Good location in town, an easy walk everywhere.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went to Bisbee to see the fourht of July national day and to visit some good friends so we reserved at hotel room there. It is the charmiest and confortable vintage hotel we have ever been.
Nice old fashion decoration perfectly preserved and clean.
We strongly recommend this hotel for every ocassion.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My wife and I travel to Bisbee a couple times a year to escape LA. Recently I changed my hotel choice up and stayed at the San Ramon. I'm pretty confident I found a new home. It's in the heart of downtown Bisbee, close to all the restaurants and nightlife. The beds are extremely comfortable, all the linens are kept clean and the rooms tended daily. They even leave you fresh-baked cookies and two free passes to have coffee at the nearby Bisbee Coffee Company. I also appreciated the customer service, which is why I felt compelled to write this review. Thank you to the staff, see you all again very soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BradKrull
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had three rooms (4 people) for several days and all accommodations were big, light-filled, airy and very well furnished. The hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of funky Bisbee. It's walking distance to everything: restaurants, bars, cool shops and excellent galleries are just out the front door. The rooms have high ceilings, period furnishings, great beds and everything you would expect in a small, well-run property. We all hope to return to Bisbee again soon and will stay in the San Ramon for sure. Tamara, the hotel manager, is super!

Room Tip: Request outside rooms that have lots of windows and light.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I take my father away every year for a few nights and this years adventure was Bisbee. The Hotel San Ramon is perfectly located, the rooms are open with high ceilings and the staff was very helpful. Parking is on the street where you can find a spot, but we had no issues. Would certainly stay there again when in Bisbee.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family