All reviewscopper queena great mexican restaurantsized bathroomgreat little placeplace to stayconvenient locationin townrooms were very cleanvisit bisbeeroad tripnoiseheartskylightinnscodeaccommodationstub
Reviewed November 9, 2007

The Hotel San Ramon is a wonderful place to stay in Bisbee. It is very centrally located, but this could also cause a problem if you happen to be staying in the rooms facing the street on a weekend night. There are bars and restaurants steps from the hotel and could be pretty noisy. We stayed on a Sunday night so this did not deter us at all from having sound sleep! Tamara is such a nice and attentive host, and the warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival in your room is most certainly a nice treat! The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom is big and roomy. You have essential amenities provided (bath salts, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion-all travel size) and the towels are very nice. Next time we are in Bisbee, we plan to stay at the Hotel San Ramon.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank TrvlnDixie45
Reviewed October 21, 2007

The Hotel San Ramon was a great experience! I had relatives from out of town visiting and decided to take them on a road trip to Bisbee. Our stay could not have been better! The location of the San Ramon is perfect; right next door (literally...) to the major landmark in Bisbee: The Copper Queen Hotel. The Inn Keeper, Tamera, was so hospitable and gracious! We arrived at the doorstep of the hotel only to be greeted by her. She helped us with our bags and luggage and even introduced us to her cute puppy dog, Ruby.

Right away , we found the hotel airy, sunny, very clean and very welcoming. Our room was great for the four of us: two very comfortable beds, and a great sized bathroom, complete with a tub and pedistall sink. One nice touch: the homemade chocolate chip cookies! They were still warm by the time we munched on them. Our room had a great view of Brewery Gulch and the Queen Mine. By the way: Tamera gives free coffee tokens to her visitors good for a 12 oz coffee at the Bisbee Coffee Company. It's across the street from the Hotel and the coffee is superb!

If you are planning an overnight stay in Bisbee, choose the San Ramon. You will not be disappointed! Great value and great hospitality! A+!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank JayJay79
Reviewed September 9, 2007

My stay at the Hotel San Ramon was top notch! The room was airy, clean and well appointed. In particular, I loved the comfortable beds and huge bathroom. The hotel is centrally located and was a breeze to find. The owners and staff were attentive and very friendly.

If you like Mexican food and drink visit Santiago’s. It’s an excellent restaurant below the hotel and they too have a warm and welcoming staff that made my dining experience extremely enjoyable.

Give Bisbee and the Hotel San Ramon a visit. You'll be glad you did. I can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
3  Thank pea-j
Reviewed September 6, 2007

I recently relocated to Arizona and have started traveling around checking out cool little towns around the state. A friend of mine told me about Bisbee and said that Hotel San Ramon was the best place to stay. Boy was she right! The hotel is small and quaint with a really cool eclectic decor. My room was beautifully decorated, very comfortable (it didn't FEEL like I was staying in a hotel) and the freshly baked cookies in my room were a great touch! I spoke with one of the owners (Tamara I think was her name) when I checked in, and she was great in suggesting all kinds of neat little places to check out while I was there. It's located right in the heart of town, so I could walk wherever I needed to go. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again should I find myself back in that cute little mining town!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dazmch
Reviewed September 6, 2007

We arrived in the middle of the night, and the staff was still super friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and bright, beds are so comfortable, i had a great night sleep, all 3 nights.

The Fresh baked cookies waiting in the room are such a nice touch (they taste incredible!) and since Bisbee Coffee Co. is absolutely amazing, and just across the street, the free coffee tokens were greatly appreciated!

Check out Santiago's restaurant downstairs for a tasty meal and best margatinis in AZ!

this place is absolutely charming - and for the price, you can't get better in Bisbee! ENJOY!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends