“Hidden Gem in Bisbee”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“Hidden Gem in Bisbee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Who would expect to find a Vietnamese Noodle Shop in Bisbee, AZ? We were delighted to discover this relatively new cafe within walking distance of our inn. The menu is small, as is the shop, but our food was delicious and authentic. One of us had the beef Pho, the other had the vegetarian Pho with tofu. Both were very tasty. If you have never had Pho which is a noodle soup--it is warm and nurturing comfort food. There are a few tables for dining in the shop, or you can order take-out to go. This place is worth a try. We wish Thuy much luck with her new venture.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Marla F

Yuma, Arizona
“Fresh Thai Food in Bisbee, Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Freshly made, amazing flavours, great food. Limited menu, but that just means what they do make is fresh and excellent. Only rave for the explosion of tastes. Freshly wrapped Summer rolls are a must.

• Visited October 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small new Asian restaurant in Bisbee, AZ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Thuy's is small in size with a very short menu, but the food and service was great. Delicious Asian food. I had the chicken curry with rice and a spring roll. I could only eat the spring roll and a small amount of the curry......I brought the remainder home for another meal! I would recommend this to anyone in the Bisbee area.

Visited September 2013
intl falls, mn
“Great new addition to Bisbee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

In the land of overpriced mediocre restaurants that prevail in Bisbee, with a few exceptions, Thuy's is a very nice surprise. I can't say that any of the curry we have had, and we have had a LOT, has been better than the generous serving of chicken yellow curry we had here today. It was smooth, creamy, rich, and complex; obviously made with fresh and authentic Vietnamese seasoning. The beef Pho was also in the top five that we ever have had. A huge portion, with the traditional condiments to add to the subtle but flavorful broth. Even the jasmine iced tea was special. Our bill was about $20 and we brought home a bunch of pho.

The only reason I didn't check "Excellent" was due to the ambience. The service was just fine, but unfortunately these old but classic buildings in Bisbee, with their high ceilings, often have terrible acoustics and therefore it is a very loud environment. However, this would not at all prevent us from coming back to this wonderful little diner.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Caroln G
Wapiti, Wyoming
“Great vegan option in Bisbee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visited Bisbee for the first time yesterday with my brother. For lunch I chose to try Thuy's Noodle Shop as Vegguide.org inferred it was vegan friendly-it is.

Their menu is like the Vietnamese equivalent of In 'n Out -- short and simple. The vegan pho was amazing and my brother confirmed the beef pho was as well.

The service is incredibly friendly, the shop is small and was a bit on the warm side that day, but I would eat here every chance I got and suggest you not go to Bisbee without trying it yourself.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Thuy's Noodle Shop? Share your experiences!