other travelers have booked this property

Review of Audrey's Inn

Wild Animal Townhouse
Psychic Townhouse
Chinese Suite Dining Area
Cowboy Suite Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

933montan...
Polson, Montana
“Nice Place but -”
Reviewed March 20, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Booked for one month ($1178.49). Had to cancel after 1 day because of the unexpected death of our daughter. Left keys with Audrey's husband and told him we had to cancel the rest of our booking. In phone conversations with Audrey she had still not received payment from Tripadvisor and that they had a complex system for reimbursing for cancellations but would contact us as soon as possible. In March, I contacted Audrey and she informed me that I would be reimbursed only $500 due to expenses of Tripadvisor and their own expenses. I had expected that a $200 to $250 charge might have been reasonable but the end result was that we paid $678.49 for a 22 hour stay in the apartment! I don't know how the money was split between Audrey and Tripadvisor but I do feel that the cost and length of time to settle was excessive. I would recommend purchasing trip insurance. The apartment was as advertised and we were really looking forward to our stay.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing