“Perfect!!!”

Cafe Cornucopia
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 10, 2006

Not only the BEST lemonade, but the bread is perfect. The staff is gracious and welcoming. I spent a week in Arizona and this was by far the best place to eat, I would love to go back.

1  Thank lightfootfan

Reviewed October 21, 2006

What a wonderful cafe.The best restaurant in Bisbee (and we tried them all). Fresh, flavorful, delicious food served tastefully and attractively in an extremely clean, bright , cheerful environment. The best fresh- squeezed lemonade- tangerine juice we have ever tasted. The squash soup was the essence and color of autumn; exquisitely flavorful. Their turkey avocado sandwich outstanding. I wish we'd skipped the other restaurants in Bisbee and tried everything on the menu at the cornucopia. Although extremely busy, service was fast and the staff upbeat and friendly. Loved this place! (Recommend staying at the brand new Letson Loft Hotel which is a step away from the cafe. Makes for a very nice sleep/eat duo.)

3  Thank lulu7
A TripAdvisor Member
Evanston, IL
Reviewed January 17, 2006

I went there a few years ago and loved the soup and the bread and everything about the place! I often think about when I can make a return trip to Bisbee to have lunch there!! I definitely recommend it!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 16, 2005

Stopped in for lunch while shopping in Bisbee earlier this month. There were four of us, we weren't really sure what to expect when we first walked in, but the lady that runs the place is a piece of work, she's cool! We heartily enjoyed the meal, I had a meat loaf sandwich that was so good I went back to the counter and tipped my hat to the lady. Highly recommended.

2  Thank BuckTugidson
A TripAdvisor Member
Sierra Vista, AZ
Reviewed July 28, 2005

This place is by far the best restaurant I've been to in Arizona. I know that you're thinking there can't be much in a small town like Bisbee but you are mistaken. The raspberry and blueberry scones are delicious, but my all time favorite meal is the Turkey Sandwich with avocado and cheese, and a side of their homemade potato salad. I can't even put into words how good this place is. If you are anywhere near Bisbee, AZ you have to stop in and have a meal!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member