“Excellent Food”

Cafe Cornucopia
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Loved the place; it's small and casual and the food is great. We had soup and a half sandwich and were stuffed-thick,warm meatloaf on sourdough bread with lettuce,tomato,and mayo with chili for her, turkey and avocado with mushroom and spinach soup for me. Don't miss it.

Reviewed July 25, 2007

This is a great place with great food. Their sandwiches are great and their lemonade is even better! You feel right at home at Cafe Cornucopia. I wish I could have eaten there more often. One tip, however: make sure to bring cash. We didn't have any on us and had to hunt down an ATM. Other than that, this place is a must-eat in Bisbee!

1  Thank TravelGirlAZ1
Reviewed November 10, 2006

Not only the BEST lemonade, but the bread is perfect. The staff is gracious and welcoming. I spent a week in Arizona and this was by far the best place to eat, I would love to go back.

2  Thank lightfootfan
Reviewed October 21, 2006

What a wonderful cafe.The best restaurant in Bisbee (and we tried them all). Fresh, flavorful, delicious food served tastefully and attractively in an extremely clean, bright , cheerful environment. The best fresh- squeezed lemonade- tangerine juice we have ever tasted. The squash soup was the essence and color of autumn; exquisitely flavorful. Their turkey avocado sandwich outstanding. I wish we'd skipped the other restaurants in Bisbee and tried everything on the menu at the cornucopia. Although extremely busy, service was fast and the staff upbeat and friendly. Loved this place! (Recommend staying at the brand new Letson Loft Hotel which is a step away from the cafe. Makes for a very nice sleep/eat duo.)

3  Thank lulu7
A TripAdvisor Member
Evanston, IL
Reviewed January 17, 2006

I went there a few years ago and loved the soup and the bread and everything about the place! I often think about when I can make a return trip to Bisbee to have lunch there!! I definitely recommend it!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Cafe Cornucopia? Share your experiences!