“The best homemade soup and bread in town”
Review of Cafe Cornucopia

Cafe Cornucopia
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I don't spend a visit in Bisbee without making sure that I eat at least one meal at Patty's fabulous little cafe. Her soups are unique, the home made bread just delicous - salads and sandwiches also great. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were so fortunate to find this cafe and were very impressed by the friendly and efficient service. The green chilli quiche was superb and a very generous serving and the half meatloaf sandwich was spectacular. We washed our meal down with a freshly squeezed lemonade/tangerine drink and smoothie. Both were very refreshing. All the food is made fresh and we were eyeing off everyone else's choices wishing we could find room to fit in more. The desserts looked amazing and although we didn't have any we saw other people enjoying theirs. Everything is homemade and the cafe caters well for vegetarians. Make sure you get there early as the cafe fills up quickly. We would definitely return.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

It looks like a "hole-in-the-wall" but what a wonderful meal we had here. We each tried the asparagus quiche; I got the Greek salad and my spouse the chicken tortilla soup. The quiche was most amazingly light. Every last bite was delicious! Lunch plate even came with a half slice of their amazing bread. The three ladies running the place are friendly and fun, and the service was very fast, especially considering the long line waiting. I just wish this place was closer than our 3-hour drive from home!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My family and I had lunch here after a day of exploring. Not only was the food light and healthy but it was also one of the most flavorful and delicious meals we'd had in a long time. The quiche was unreal! Another thing that was cool about this place is that my dad is gluten-free so they gave him special gluten-free bread at no extra charge.

The food was so fresh; it was being prepared right before our eyes by two uber-friendly ladies. The inside decor was also refreshing with charming brick walls and a cute little pastry display.

Love, love, loved it and would eat there again in a minute!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Went for lunch. I had 1/2 a meatloaf sandwich + greek salad; my wife had beef & vegetable soup + green salad. Everything was excellent. Very friendly and efficient service. Great bread.I had the tangerine lemonade (freshly squeezed) - great.

Thoroughly recommended.