“Great dining experience every single time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Roka

Cafe Roka
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Unique flavor combinations, vivid colors and complimentary textures combine with a carefully chosen wine list, and a vivacious atmosphere to create not just a satisfying meal, but a convivial dining experience. Come for the live music every Friday night, come to celebrate a life milestone or come for a love of good food, come to find out what is truly one of the great rural restaurants in Arizona.
Chandler, Arizona
“Great dining experience every single time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Cafe Roka is my favorite restaurant in Arizona! Rack of lamb, steaks and vegetable medleys will never taste the same once you eat here! I have eaten here a total of 6 times over the last three years and these are my recommendations:
Appetizer: Warm piquillo peppers and Gorgonzola Stuffed Medjool Dates!
Entree: Ask for the daily specials. If you are a meat lover and if they have the rack of lamb then please order that! It's unbelievable! "Grass Fed Organic Beef in Linguini
tossed with tomatoes, peppers, smoked chile cream" is my second favorite.
Having given the recommendation, I should also mention that everything here is extraordinarily good. So you will have a wonderful meal no matter what you order :)

• Visited January 2014

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Sparkling Gem in Bisbee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to Bisbee and one of the highlights was our dinner at Cafe Roka. It was even better than I remembered! Everything was made from the freshest of ingredients and prepared exquisitely. The waiter was friendly and helpful and appeared to know nearly everyone that walked through the door. The Costello Building was constructed in 1907 and has been transformed into an eclectic restaurant with comfortable, yet elegant ambiance. The room was filled with friends and families enjoying happy conversation.

I wish this restaurant was closer to home. If so, I'd find every excuse to dine there.

• Visited January 2014
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“oh so good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

went to dinner after checking in to the bisbee grand hotel for a wonderful meal and were not disappointed... started off with a very nice salad, topped off with a pesto dressing, ummmmmmm.. i had the rack of lamb, medium rare, and my gfriend had a seafood medely, the lamb melted in your mouth as did the seafood.... did i mention the brews we had from the local brewery, oh yea, very tatsy indeed.... great service and atmosphere.... you will not be disappointed....

Visited January 2014
California
“A great dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had always wanted to try Cafe Roka. Everytime I visited family in Bisbee, someone always mentioned that it was their favorite place, the best restaurant, etc. We finally tried it and it is very good. They offer a "4" course dinner.......... soup, salad, sorbet, and entree. The first three courses were just larger than a tasting. The chef sent out a selection of appetizers for our table of 8. The dates with cheese and bacon were by far the favorite. The soup was not a soup that night, it was a frittata...delicious. The salad was good. The sorbet a nice palate cleanser. The entrees were the high point. I had the sea bass - not my favorite fish, but I would order it there again. My partner had the skirt steak with chimichurri sauce - - loved it. Lots of drinks, very knowledgable server. A great dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Cafe Roka (a very special place)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had friends from Maine escaping their wintery blast so thought first of Cafe Roka. Last evening my wife and I met the four friends from Maine for dinner. We always go there on Friday evenings because of the live music which enhances this restaurant's ambiance and funkiness. I reserved in advance a table for six, requested a specific waiter (Darrell), and when we arrived everything was as expected. Now to the meal: I ordered the top sirloin and couldn't have asked for a bigger or better cut of meat done medium rare. Mmmmmm! My wife ordered the sea bass and she said it was wonderful. Our waiter is one of the friendliest, most accommodating, and knowledgeable waiters we have known in our many years of dining out. The wine selection is enormous and the Cafe Roka setting will remind you of the finest restaurants in any urban area. When in Bisbee . . . you must try this place. The food is plentiful and reasonable for a meal consisting of soup, salad, palate cleansing sorbet, and the entree. I simply can't say enough about this place. It's very special!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gregory J

Been to Cafe Roka? Share your experiences!