“Not for the hungry!”

Add it.
555 Grill
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A new fine dine restaurant in Bisbee, we feature an eclectic array of sandwiches and salads for lunch and dinner entrees including fresh seafood, steaks, chicken, duck, veal and pork. You won't believe our Sonoran Fried Cactus app!
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our waiter said the steaks were 1 1/2" thick so three of us ordered them medium-rare. All three steaks on top of one another didn't measure up to 1/2"! And only a portion of one of the steaks was medium-rare. Choose another menu item or ask to see your steak first!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were staying at a B&B up the street and asked the owner where he might recommend for us to have dinner. He encouraged us to go to 555 Grill. The info I had was that it was closed on Tuesday, so I called, got no answer, but decided to head that way anyway. The owner of the B&B came out to our car as I was leaving to tell us that he did get in touch with 555 and they were open. (Nice courtesy from the owner of The School House Inn) We got there and the dining area was nearly empty. Nice place, high ceilings, wood floor. Not fancy, but very nice. Our waiter was very good and seemingly excited about the food. I do mean that in a good way. He made some suggestions and we took him up on them. I have never had cactus, and that was on the menu as an appetizer. Strips, fried, maybe a bit oily, but not bad. Two different dipping sauces, one a barbecue sauce, the other more like a ranch dressing. All were very good. I shouldn't be critical of the oil, but I eat virtually no fried food, so it was a bit more than I like.
The entries were very good, well prepared, seasoned and presented.
Split a dessert of molten chocolate cake with raspberry sauce. It was very good too.

Ordering is done with the waiter using a hand held device, which he also used to swipe the CC. A receipt was emailed to me and it was on my phone before we left the restaurant. I did read a TA comment about how he was charged a tip twice, I really don't see how that should happen, it is very clear before you sign the screen.
Bill for 1 appetizer, 2 entries and 1 dessert, not including tip was $68, not bad in my opinion.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Well did luck out when they opened on a Tuesday night for a special dinner. The service was fantastic. I don't know if it was because it was a slow night but the chef/owner came out and checked on us. The meals were well done, but since we ordered something out of the ordinary for us it wasn't easy to compare. The Swordfish was good and the veal special very tender.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The 555 grill was recommended to us by the owner of the Bed and Breakfast we were staying at, and by a bartender were we stopped for a drink. The food was excellent, and was only out shown by the great personality of the waiter who served us. He made great recommendations and was very pleasant to speak with. We ordered Beef Wellington and salmon. The first was buttery tender and very flavorful, with a flaky pastry. The salmon was similarly excellent. The price was very reasonable for what we received. We are pleased to be able to pass this recommendation on.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

sometimes out of the blue you stumble accross something unique.
Stopped for lunch and had the the Monterey Burger special, best burger i have ever had.
I am from Alberta Canada our Beef is hard to beat any where in North America.
Priced reasonable and packed with flavor,this is no ordinary restaurant,you wont be disapointed.