“Love Those Chicken Wings”
Review of Mornings Cafe

Mornings Cafe
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mornings Cafe serves great Breakfasts and Lunch. It's a cheerful atmosphere with wonderful staff that are fun and start your day off on the right foot. We serve high end coffee thats sure to get your motor running ! Thank you Northwest Blend!!!! We have a beautiful patio for outdoor dining and according to the many local patrons we have, the food is the best!!!!!
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Mornings Café Have Some Of The Best Chicken Wings That I Have Ever Tasted!!!! They Are Very Plump, Tasty, And Meaty. They Also Have Other Great Items Like The Artic Burger, The Monte Cristo, And The Big Egg Omelette (With Different Meats And Cheeses Inside Of It) Named After The Long Bridge In Northern Michigan. The Staff There Are Very Nice And Polite. They Have Just Discontinued Serving Celery And Carrots With The Chicken Wings But I Wish They Would Bring Them Back For At Least The People Who Do Like Them Or Substitute Some Potato Salad Or Cold Slaw For The Celery And Carrots Because You Really Do Need Something Else To Go Along With The Chicken Wings.

1  Thank Eugene R

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant has good wholesome food! You can tell it is made with love :-) I eat there every time I go to Bisbee for breakfast or lunch. You will keep going back too!

The owner is always there to make sure everything is up to her standards!

1  Thank dianaelizabeth
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We always have breakfast here when we're in Bisbee. A thousand times better than Bisbee Breakfast Club. The food we've gotten here is fresh and homemade for the most part (unlike BBC). My favorite is the omelette that has bleu cheese, spinach and ham (can't remember what it's called). I get that everytime but taste my husband's choices. However, he did get country fried steak (or chicken) one time and I don't think that was homemade gravy or something. I didn't like that too much. Being from NC, I am very particular about gravy, biscuits, chicken fried steak/chicken and I didn't like theirs too much. It was overdone and greasy. Biscuits are good though. He got the monte cristo last time. It was good and he really liked it. Too sweet for me. I don't like French toast though which is what it is. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

might seem light and odd choice of words but Mornings is a fun place to have an excellent breakfast. quality food and cheerful service makes it a "fun" way to start the day.

3  Thank michaelhicks44
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I'm a Bisbee local and checked out "Mornings Cafe" and the food was great. It rivals the best back east diners! I had an exclusive breakfast that was "out of this world" it is called the "Monte Cristo" eggs, ham, cheese on a French Toast sandwich...not to be missed. A cozy environment (diner style" to boot!

2  Thank Sara S

Been to Mornings Cafe? Share your experiences!