“GREAT BARISTA”

Bisbee Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Bisbee
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I would go back to Bisbee more often than I do, just to get my fix of the coffee here. These guys know how to do it, plus they have excellent service!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The Bisbee Breakfast Club was fantastic with excellect service! We enjoyed our meals there so much we ate there three times during our stay. Located on Erie Street, in Lowell, the Bisbee Breakfast Club shares the street with wonderful storefronts of motorcycles, cars and trucks from a by-gone era. After enjoying a wonderful omelet, home fries and perfectly cooked bacon, take a stroll down Erie Street and enjoy window shopping through great old buildings with signs from the past!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Well, I'd have to say that my husband and I agree about this place. We think the coffee is delicious. He's pretty picky when it comes to espresso shots and coffee in general. However, he likes this place. I personally get soy chai here and it's one of the best I've found while in AZ. The atmosphere is nice, usually here someone out in the shop area singing songs. Would recommend friends/family to try this stop.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

A nice rest stop for an old bod!! Lots to choose from a nd obviously a popular stop of for locals and travellers alike.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Bisbee Mexican Mocha is SO AMAZING! It's the best way to start the day before heading off for a day of adventure in Bisbee. They have a large patio right on one of the main corners in town that is the perfect place for people watching and catching up with friends any time of day.