“My Favorite Place to Poke”
Review of PanTerra Gallery

PanTerra Gallery
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PanTerra Gallery. PanTerra Gallery, Photography and Fashion Boutique, is located on Main Street in historic Old Bisbee, Arizona. Our focus is on Fine Art Photography and cutting edge Fashion, wearable art Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories and creative Gift Items.— Charles Feil and Maralyce Ferree
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is my favorite boutique. Many places call themselves that, but this really is. Unique, fun stuff. Always check the sales rack- often great finds there!! I have never bought anything there that I regretted!

All reviews
"garments"
"jeans"
"clerk"

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I just happened in to PanTerra as we browsed along Main St. So glad I went in! I was NOT shopping for clothes but came out with two great new tops and 2 wonderful pair of slacks. The owner was really helpful and very easy to be with. I wish it was closer to my home!

1  Thank Bette B
Reviewed April 2, 2014

.... and maybe even beyond there !!!! A trip to Bisbee isn't complete until you shop at Pan Terra Gallery. It's like visiting friends as Maralyce and her staff make you feel at home. Very helpful and honest feedback but never any sales pressure. Great selection of clothing, jewelry, accessories, and photography ... When I travel back East, folks are always asking me where did you find that and I smile and say in Bisbee at Pan Terra Gallery.

1  Thank LindaG01
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I read about this gallery on Trip Advisor and decided to check it out while we visited Bisbee. What a nice store! The lady was very friendly too. Some of their selections are very affordable. I instantly got compliments from my friends when I wore the ear rings I bought there. They have several chairs for bored men (the lady called them "gentleman chairs") and a hilariously small men's department.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I and our beagles were on a short trip around southern Arizona and we spent one day traveling to Bisbee. What a cute town. I happened upon PanTerra Gallery, and what a find. Without a doubt the best store in town. The clothes are unique and fun. I chose several items to try and the woman took my items to the dressing room and then ran to get me different sizes. She listened to my comments about each item as I put it on and then brought several more things I had not seen. She adjusted what she showed me based upon my comments and I found the perfect top. I also bought a cute little plaque to remind me of Bisbee. As I was checking out the owner went outside to give my dogs a treat. When I came out I told my husband to go in and look at the photographs on the wall above the counter. He love one of the pictures but we really did not have a place to put it. We walked around town for a while and decided to call it a day. As we were leaving town we decided we loved the photo so I stopped and purchased a smaller version of it. Once home we both wished we had gotten the larger one so I phoned and spoke to the owner who was wonderful and is shipping us the larger version and accepting the smaller one in return. I have not experienced this kind of service when shopping in a very long time. The employees were welcoming, knowledgable and fun to work with. It made shopping FUN, as it used to be. Many businesses today could take a lesson here. I will definitely return each year when we come back to AZ for the winter. Thank You Maralyn for making my day!!!