“One of the best finds in Bisbee!”
Review of PanTerra Gallery

PanTerra Gallery
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Bisbee
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PanTerra Gallery. PanTerra Gallery, Photography and Fashion Boutique, is located on Main Street in historic Old Bisbee, Arizona. Our focus is on Fine Art Photography and cutting edge Fashion, wearable art Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories and creative Gift Items.— Charles Feil and Maralyce Ferree
BoxTurtleLady
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One of the best finds in Bisbee!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Panterra is not only a lovely gallery, but the unique clothing selection for women is phenomenal! I ended up going back 3 times on my last visit to Bisbee. The customer service is great -- and the styles and outfits provide endless opportunities. The buyer has a real eye. I'll go back to Bisbee just for the opportunity of visiting this gallery. Do not miss it!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank BoxTurtleLady

tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun shopping, quality products”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have been to PanTerra three times now in the past 9 months. I love the variety and quality of their products. They have handmade copper jewelry and copper handbags, both locally appropriate since Bisbee was a large and productive copper mining community in days gone by. And they have locally designed clothes as well as a selection of clothes from around the world. Nice range of prices too so can find something for whatever spending mood I am in. Owners are often there, they are friendly and helpful as is their staff.

Visited May 2012
Arden Hills, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I usually visit Bisbee twice a year and I wouldn't think of skipping PanTerra Gallery. Great clothing, jewelry, and art. I always leave with something I can't live without, and I always get positive comments on my acquisitions - whether it is something I am wearing or something displayed in my home.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Vicky_ArdenHillsMN
Phoenix, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous, Sweet!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This is a sweet place and the feeling when I entered it was that I belonged there. Great vibes, great, unique clothes, beautiful art, and the owner, Maralyce, is a jewel! You "gotta" go there if you are in Bisbee!

Visited February 2012
Mesa, Arizona
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“clean and updated”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This was by far the nicest store we visited in Old Town Bisbee. They seemed to take pride in their business and their merchandise. The staff was helpful and knowledgable.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank TRL54

Been to PanTerra Gallery? Share your experiences!