““Is anyone ever going to take our order?””

Screaming Banshee Pizza
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Drove out specifically to eat at this location only to leave without eating there. When we first arrived at the “wait to be seated” booth, several employees walked by to their tables without any acknowledgment. We stood there for awhile before someone came to seat us. We were taken to the back and seated at a picnic table. The waitress brought out plates, forks and menus. It was forty minutes later that we decided to leave. I understand places get busy, but to not come by our table and not even take our drink order is ridiculous. As we were leaving, the employees who knew well that we hadn’t even eaten, watched us leaving and several said “Thank you! Have a great night!” I actually kinda chuckled thinking we’re on a hidden camera show and they are looking for our reactions to poor customers service. The waitress who had brought out the plates, saw us and immediately turned her back. I now that by us leaving won’t hurt their business, they had probably already made their daily quota or something. I’ve been to this place before, the wait time is so-so, the prices are fair, the food is good, customer service at other times has been ok. This last experience just made me a little irritated, but with that type of service, I won’t be going back anytime soon. (Party of 5)

1  Thank enjoylifenow81

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

The Screaming Banshee serves specialty pizza all of which can be made with a homemade gluten free crust in any size you want. We also had their chicken wings with homemade dips that tasted great. The staff managed a busy evening without problems. It is a “must experience” Bisbee restaurant.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We always make the Banshee a stop while we are in Bisbee. Sometimes the service is better than others, but the food keeps us coming back

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great service, great atmosphere, fab pies, sides, and appetizers. The **only** time I was ever disappointed was when I got a calzone, BUT! that's because I'm not a huge fan of ricotta. It was just overwhelming to me. Otherwise, they have great pizza; my particular favourite is their namesake, The Screaming Banshee. I am fortunate enough to live half an hour away so I can frequent this eatery several times a year. It's a really fun eatery!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The dining room and front and back patios are great places to hang out. The food is always very good. We eat here almost weekly. Especially like the wings, the Thai me up pizza, and the pasta dishes. Also, Bimbo sangria is delicious!

Been to Screaming Banshee Pizza? Share your experiences!